Liz Hatch Does Doggie Style?

Old November 24th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Liz Hatch Does Doggie Style?

http://www.lottoladiescycling.be/ind...er&Itemid=4 1

Liz Hatch is gonna fit in real good come the team photo shoot, since she
already knows how to get on her hands and knees.

Thanks,

Magilla

P.S. The girl in the center looks like Belgian's Tammy Thomas.

Old November 25th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Nov 24, 2:51*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.lottoladiescycling.be/ind...rapper&view=wr....

Liz Hatch is gonna fit in real good come the team photo shoot, since she
already knows how to get on her hands and knees.

Thanks,

Magilla

P.S. The girl in the center looks like Belgian's Tammy Thomas.

You're a bright guy. Is this the best you can do with your time? FYI,
we "got it" about 100,000 ago of your postings about Liz Hatch. It's
worked. I 'friggin' hate her guts with a passion. But, dude, it's time
to quit beating that dead horse to death. OK?

thanks,

Brad Anders
Old November 25th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Brad Anders wrote:

On Nov 24, 2:51İpm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.lottoladiescycling.be/ind...rapper&view=wr...

Liz Hatch is gonna fit in real good come the team photo shoot, since she
already knows how to get on her hands and knees.

Thanks,

Magilla

P.S. The girl in the center looks like Belgian's Tammy Thomas.

You're a bright guy. Is this the best you can do with your time? FYI,
we "got it" about 100,000 ago of your postings about Liz Hatch. It's
worked. I 'friggin' hate her guts with a passion. But, dude, it's time
to quit beating that dead horse to death. OK?

thanks,

Brad Anders

Okay. I'm gonna grant her a pardon based on your emotional plea until
sometime this Spring when I see "DNF" by her name. Then the Lizard beatings
will continue unabated and I'll turn her lizard carcass into a goddamn
handbag.

However, before I do that I want to go on record as saying she will DNF in
all World Cup events and finish double digits down in every big race that
isn't a world cup event. Please note this pardon does not apply to Jonathan
Page or his gang of hooligans who beat up school teachers over issues of free
speech.

Ya'll remember that heckling thread I put on last year....well there's more
where that came from....

Monkey

Old November 25th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Nov 24, 5:53*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Brad Anders wrote:
[...]

Monkey- Hide quoted text -

I'm expecting an Xmas present from everyone else in r.b.r. this year,
OK?

thanks,

Brad Anders
Old November 25th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

Brad Anders wrote:
[...]

No problem...

http://bicycledreamsmovie.com/

Old November 25th 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
heather

On Nov 24, 6:41*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

I'm expecting an Xmas present from everyone else in r.b.r. this year,
OK?

thanks,

Brad Anders

googling time was short, but I went out and got this just for you:
(wrong model, I know, but at least there are leather boots on it)
http://www.lotusespritturbo.com/Vw_Porsche_Tapiro.jpg
hh

Old November 25th 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 24, 7:53*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Ya'll remember that heckling thread I put on last year....well there's more
where that came from....

Monkey

Mumpsimus* Minkey never admits that he's wrong...and doesn't have a
license.

* DAGS, dumbass.
Old November 25th 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Diablo Scott[_2_]

You *******.... that was cruel.
Old November 25th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark

Brad Anders wrote:
[...]

I bet that the joke will be on you in the end. She will attract at
least one rich dweeb with her self-promotion and retire to a
comfortable MILFdom.
Old November 25th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 24, 7:53*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Ya'll remember that heckling thread I put on last year....well there's more
where that came from....

Monkey

Mumpsimus* Minkey never admits that he's wrong...and doesn't have a
license.

* DAGS, dumbass.

You're such a liar. I admitted I was wrong when I misspelled desert in that
whole "just deserts" thing.

Unlike Tom Kunich who didn't admit he was wrong when he said Iran wanted to nuke
Israel and therefore we should attack them first, but then failed to show a link
to who in Iran said that..or when "z" said they he was going to find examples of
a husband-wife on the Olympic team like the Andy Sparks/Sarah Hammer garbage
that resulted in the Becky Quinn case but then never did.

Or when Sandy from France said that he thought Kashechkin had a great legal case
and made fun of me for saying it was going to get tossed (the judge then tossed
it for the same reason I said).

Or when you started to trash talk me about the brake caliper thing.

You people are in serious denial. Moreso than even Fraud.

Thanks,

Magilla