Steel Fork

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13th 20, 03:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Steel Fork

Given I have not road a steel folk I believe since my Schwinn Traveler I bought in 1991 ( I think it was steel), how do they compare to CF? My sense is they must not ride a decent or more would be used. Also are steel folks safer than CF? I assume they are more flexible?

Deacon Mark