"He should have been arrested for being a gob****e "

Old April 16th 17, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default "He should have been arrested for being a gob****e "

On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:06:28 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 15.04.2017 10:39, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
gay ****wit

Thanks greatly for that excellent complimented flung out to me from YOU.
Now please vomit out in my direction the further honour of being a
festering pustule on a weasel's rump.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a gay ****wit by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Your response is yet again homosexual.

--
His wife had been killed in an accident and the police were questioning Finnegan.
"Did she say anything before she died?" asked the sergeant.
Old April 16th 17, 04:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

I only despise those who cycle in the middle of the road, and those who
wear hi vis jackets, helmets, and have flashing headlamps.

It's quite possible to be normal on a bicycle.

Then why the **** did you bring up the subject of ****wits?

Because I'm sure you do at least some of the above.

As my being a ****wit has nothing to do with some bicyclists being
inconsiderate I can only take this as an attempt by you to justify your
weak reasoning by attacking the person of someone.

I don't mind inconsiderate bicyclists. I only mind them looking
ridiculous.

Being concerned about what others look like is your problem.
Old April 16th 17, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On 15.04.2017 10:39, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
gay ****wit

Thanks greatly for that excellent complimented flung out to me from YOU.
Now please vomit out in my direction the further honour of being a
festering pustule on a weasel's rump.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a gay ****wit by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Your response is yet again homosexual.

Thanks for the compliment.
Now please fart to me the further honour of worthless bag of filth.
Old April 16th 17, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 16.04.2017 11:50, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:03:09 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 15.04.2017 10:27, naazim palan wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 10:25:29 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 13.04.2017 21:47, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

****wit

Thanks extremely greatly for that excellent compliment coming from YOU
Now please accord to me the further esteemed honour of being a
putrescent mass and a walking vomit.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a ****wit by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Why do you alter posts?
Is that the only way you can present an argument?

"As synonym for "psycholist' is '****wit'
OED, as quoted by Judith Smith.

Are you on speed?

Of course. I ride a bicycle.
Old April 16th 17, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 16.04.2017 06:26, JNugent wrote:
On 15/04/2017 10:08, Peter Keller wrote:
On 14.04.2017 21:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 10:21:57 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 13.04.2017 21:41, Bod wrote:
On 13/04/2017 10:30, Peter Keller wrote:
On 13.04.2017 06:07, MrCheerful wrote:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/is-the...ument-6570117/

Bicyclist in the wrong.
The cop passed him safely and not too close.
The altercation was instigated by the bicyclist.

PS What the **** is a gob****e?

The cyclist in this incident was out of order and indeed a
gob****e. The
police car was not too close when it overtook the cyclist..

BTW:
gob****e
noun
IRISH vulgar slang
*a stupid, foolish, or incompetent person*.

OK thanks for the clarification.

Have you never watched "Father Ted"?
A pair of fecking women's knickers!
I love my brick!

No I have never watched "Father Ted"
What is it or him?

As I already suspected, there goes a man of taste and discernment.

Believe me, Peter, you have missed nothing of value. It is (or was) a
"comedy" programme aimed at thirty-somethings in extended adolescence
who find it hilarious when a character says "****".

It has recently been re-launched as "Mrs Brown". Exactly the same formula.

---
http://www.avg.com

OK thanks for the info.
Somehow I do not think I will be doing a Routube search for it.
Old April 16th 17, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 16.04.2017 07:19, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Peasant.

Thanks greatly for the compliment! Especially as it cums from YOU.
Old April 16th 17, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 04:57:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

I only despise those who cycle in the middle of the road, and those who
wear hi vis jackets, helmets, and have flashing headlamps.

It's quite possible to be normal on a bicycle.

Then why the **** did you bring up the subject of ****wits?

Because I'm sure you do at least some of the above.

As my being a ****wit has nothing to do with some bicyclists being
inconsiderate I can only take this as an attempt by you to justify your
weak reasoning by attacking the person of someone.

I don't mind inconsiderate bicyclists. I only mind them looking
ridiculous.

Being concerned about what others look like is your problem.

It's not a problem. I get revenge.

--
What does Michael Jackson like about twenty-eight year olds?
The fact that there are twenty of them.
Old April 16th 17, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

On 13.04.2017 21:41, Bod wrote:
[...]

Have you got a lisp or is that a Russian version?

--
Girl with skirt up run faster than boy with trousers down!!
Old April 16th 17, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

My car goes faster.

--
Contrary to popular belief, the most dangerous animal is not the lion or the tiger. The most dangerous animal is a shark riding on an elephant, trampling and eating everything it sees.
Old April 16th 17, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

On 15.04.2017 10:39, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
gay ****wit

Thanks greatly for that excellent complimented flung out to me from YOU.
Now please vomit out in my direction the further honour of being a
festering pustule on a weasel's rump.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a gay ****wit by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Your response is yet again homosexual.

Thanks for the compliment.

So you admit to it?

Now please fart to me the further honour of worthless bag of filth.

You like to sniff farts?