Vegetarian, Vegan, or Omnivorous

Old May 2nd 04, 05:12 AM
mscalisi

Default Vegetarian, Vegan, or Omnivorous

I once met a woman who knew one other unicyclist who happened to be
vegan(I am), and she decided that all unicyclists must be vegan.

Which of course in not true, but now I'm wondering if the unicycling
population has a greater proportion of veggies than the general
population.

Disclaimer: I am NOT AT ALL interested in debating of any of the virtues
of a particular diet. I'm just curious to see if there is a trend.

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old May 2nd 04, 06:29 AM
Tim

I LOVE MEAT!

some one has to post or it will sink

--
Tim - better then a newbie.

I got me a new summit for $191!
Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671

Old May 2nd 04, 06:36 AM
muniracer

mscalisi wrote:
*she decided that all unicyclists must be vegan.
*

well i make 2

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Old May 2nd 04, 06:47 AM
Dylan Wallinger

My girlfriend, Lauren, and I are both vegetarian.

--
Dylan Wallinger - MUni Wallbanger
Dylan Wallinger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3797

Old May 2nd 04, 07:07 AM
daino149

Life without meat, however healthy, is not a life for me.

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

Old May 2nd 04, 07:21 AM
treepotato

I'm a Vegetarian and have been now for about 2 years, also i'm lactose
intorrerent so i don't really eat dairy prduocts either

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old May 2nd 04, 07:23 AM
Klaas Bil

JC

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
Clearly a system of 1/14 and 1/16 is not decimal - Mikefule on the English weight system

Old May 2nd 04, 09:28 AM
TheBadger587

I love animals... with gravy.

--
TheBadger587 - Level 4

Well i Guess not the retarded ones... but how could you even say
something like that? jeez cleveland, there's edgy and then theres
offensive. Good day sir!
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Old May 2nd 04, 09:39 AM
napalm

hey all i'm none of the above, when i was little and teething i got some
pretty nasty blood blisters and whenever i ate meat etc they would pop
and i would barf it all up and so now, although i don't have a thing
about eatin animals -a misconception that alot of people have about
vegetarians- , whenever i eat meat its a psycological mechanism or
something but i cant hold it down for the life of me. Along with meat a
fair few veggies are taboo with my stomach so i guess i'm like a fruit,
dairy, cereals-atarian. Does anyone else know anyone at all like me or
am i a freak among freaks?
MArk

--
napalm - unicycle trampolinist

all you have to do to learn to fly is to throw yourself at the ground
and miss
napalm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3952

Old May 2nd 04, 10:42 AM
joona

I eat meat (fish, chicken, red meat). And lots of it. Maybe half a
kilogram everyday.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

'You are my friend...'
(http://www.the.search.button.youaremyfriend.com/)

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's a matter of taste.
They say beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes way down to the bone.
-Tatsuya Ishida
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436