Police send motorcyclists home after being caught on 'leisurely'weekend ride

Old May 8th 20, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Police send motorcyclists home after being caught on 'leisurely' weekend ride

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 11:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
Mike Collins wrote:

How about drum brakes?

Don't leave the hand brake on.

Old May 8th 20, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 13:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Mike Collins wrote:

And this is the problem, Police are trained to believe 'The law is
what I say it is.' A Police officer is the last person I would ask
for legal advice, they are not here to protect or serve the public.
No good can come from talking to the Police, they are not interested
in your story they are only interested in letting you self
incriminate.

I've never had a problem with the police, maybe it's because I've never
had a problem with the police. Going into an encounter with the wrong
attitude can easily sour the situation, I think.