your 3 pallet hop preference

Old August 21st 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lordlion4

Default your 3 pallet hop preference

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63674
Question: youre side hoping three pallets preference

- S.I
- S.I.F

you preference in hoping three pallets

--
lordlion4
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

hopping on them, seat in... hopping over them, seat in... hopping into
them... seat out.

you need to be a little higher IMO before you mess with seat out. if
you aren't comfortable with riding seat out, practice it until you are
comfortable with it.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

rolling 180

i mean at least get all the options up their

and that is my actuall preference

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

johnfoss wrote:
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

lol
how about a rolling 360 over them?
that would be crazy.

i wonder if i can 180 a pallet, that would be pretty cool!
and I don't know if i can jump over 3, i did 2 once, but it took a few
tries

Old August 21st 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

thats so massive. a 360 over 3. even straight up over 3 pallets.

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

Old August 21st 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

It depends.... seat in hops up should never be done static anyway.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

unless you're joe hodges... or me... i do them static si better than sif
anyways.(i know im wierd about that)

EDIT: over one pallet is pretty massive in itself.

Old August 21st 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Actually, I do 4 pallets SI, but I really want to lean SIF so I can do
like 6-7!
http://tinyurl.com/2znmot

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

forrestunifreak wrote:
It depends.... seat in hops up should never be done static anyway.

You mean like this? Here's me SI static FOUR pallets. I really want to
lean SIF so I can do like 6-7!
http://tinyurl.com/2znmot

Old August 21st 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lordlion4

skrobo wrote:
hopping on them, seat in rolling... hopping over them, seat in roll
hopping... hopping into them... seat out.

you need to be a little higher IMO before you mess with seat out. if
you aren't comfortable with riding seat out, practice it until you are
comfortable with it.

oh im comftorbal with riding weat out i just want to see if other
people are comftorbale to

--
lordlion4
http://www.usenet.com

Side hop preference joona Unicycling 27 July 19th 07 06:06 AM
Pallet skill levels? Danni Unicycling 24 March 15th 07 06:16 AM
Turn direction preference Jerrick Unicycling 0 July 3rd 06 12:14 PM
Please state your preference for.... terrybigwheel Unicycling 3 February 4th 06 08:49 PM