I look for unicycle logo for t-shirt

Old August 20th 07, 11:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Peter

Default I look for unicycle logo for t-shirt

we are looking for an unicycle logo for the shirt to the 4. unicycle day
in Dresden at 29.9.2007

we make lot of races and high jump, long jump and play unicycle hockey

thanks Peter

--
Peter

Vierter Einradtag, Sa. 29.9.2007, Rennen und Hockey
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 20th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Well here's something i made in paint.

|Filename: Purdyer.JPG |

Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT.

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 20th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Peter wrote:
we are looking for an unicycle logo for the shirt to the 4. unicycle day
in Dresden at 29.9.2007

we make lot of races and high jump, long jump and play unicycle hockey

thanks Peter

if you credit me on the shirt you can use the Uniman Logo, but
somewheree on the t-shirt I would like to have it say something like
"Image created and provided by Ducttape" I hope this is what you were
looking for.

21770

|Filename: wr-7.jpg |

Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*I have it and it's awesome!!!!!!!!

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 20th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
austingillespie

I really like that logo, did you draw it?

--
austingillespie

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 20th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

yeah I drew it for the 'Uniman' (http://tinyurl.com/2ebbrl)
'comic' (http://tinyurl.com/2ovgdx), then took a
picture of it with my phone put it on my computer and photoshopped it
to look better. Glad you like it the first link is the original thread
that started the comic and the first few issues of it, and the second
link is my thread I started that was dedicated to just the comic....
read them if you want.

Old August 21st 07, 11:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Peter

thanks Ducttape it look nice,

we are select all and then we vote

when we are use the logo then become the generator a t-shirt with the
logo.

please more logo you can me mail,

Old August 21st 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

peter does your group have a name? I can do something similar to 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/yvdkc9) where your goups name wraps around the
logo.

--
Ducttape

'-*BUY MY SHIRTS*-'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'*WATCH MY VIDEOS*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)

'*Uniman Comics*'
'*Original Thread for Uniman*'
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Here's me:

|Filename: logo sillowet2.jpg |

forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petri

I'm fond of the Unicyclist.com logo image at the top of this page.
That's the one I'd prefer to wear.

Do you happen to know the artist?

--
petri
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 21st 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

gilby

--
zfreak220

Nimbus ISIS Trials fund: $368.71/$300-ish hopefully
http://www.usenet.com