Lorry driver - cyclist survey

Old January 17th 10, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_2_]

Default Lorry driver - cyclist survey

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:49:25 +0000, "fred2"
wrote:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...DNa0bc2A_3d_3d

Now, as a cyclist and motorist I would have been only too happy to improve
relationships between road users by answering . But this survey by the CTC
is not, in my opinion, a fair questionaire - Questions 7 and 8 cannot be
answered without blaming lorry drivers - whom I generally regard as
courteous and accommodating towards cyclists.
Fred
( CTC member for some time motoring nowadays occasionally !)

I wonder if this survey is just a cheap marketing method for CTC
Accident line to harvest email addresses.

It looks like it has been devised by some office junior playing about
on the Internet in the hope of earning a little commission.