bike messenger videos...

Old April 19th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems

Default bike messenger videos...

the vids:

http://www.digave.com/videos/

my blog:

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Old April 19th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems

wrote:
the vids:

http://www.digave.com/videos/

Jesus**** that's a cool link!

--
AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(2+ Gig. -- 800 folders of FREE,

Old April 19th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems

Slim Jinn wrote:
wrote:
the vids:

http://www.digave.com/videos/

Jesus**** that's a cool link!

Yup. I love it.

Old April 19th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght

On 19 Apr 2006 13:08:56 -0700,
wrote in rec.arts.poems:

the vids:

http://www.digave.com/videos/

the threatening phone calls:

http://www.insurgent.org/kook_sounds/

the honeymoon photo:

http://www.cluebie.org/Mousie.jpg

my blog:

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

"Life is pretty routine for me... I wake up, ride the bike to the gym
to lift weights, and then I go to work as a bike messenger all day..."

You seem to have spent the whole morning in the Jacksonville Public
Library, chuckles. Is "bike book-shelver" part of your job
description? Do books count as "weights"?

As it says on your blog, in the article you stole without reading:

'"It's a poor working-class job," says McGlynn, "one of the few jobs
that's always available." "If you're going to get bottom-rung work,
you can get a job in a restaurant, cleaning up offices or as a
messenger," says Lund.'

What a pathetic little twerp you are, chuckles.

PJR :-)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ FSM: http://www.venganza.org/
.._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, PJR: http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/

Old April 19th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:20:56 +0100, Peter J Ross
wrote:

On 19 Apr 2006 13:08:56 -0700,
wrote in rec.arts.poems:

[...]

im not sure he rates twerp. doesnt twerp imply that one can grow out
of it?

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 and ****
designated crazy-whacko-off-kilter-gurl magnet
Old April 20th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On 19 Apr 2006 13:08:56 -0700,
wrote in rec.arts.poems:

[...]

After considerable searching I have located the fifty or so odd
Tom and Chuck photos, I tried upping them to alt.kook.chuck-lysaght
Though I'm sure that is going to work out.
The plan here is to create a reliable database of the famous parodies
and satires of kook's. Anyone have any suggestions?

Old April 20th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght

wrote in rec.arts.poems:

[...]

Humbly replying: Chuckles' theme song and eulogy?

--
Cm~

Old April 20th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks

Default I'm sure your ass is mine

"Michael Cook" wrote in message t...

After considerable searching I have located the fifty or so odd
Tom and Chuck photos,

You cyberstalked us, and should be put in jail.

Where in the **** did you get the idea you could steal my picture,
idiot? To harass me with your vigilante kook ****?

I tried upping them to alt.kook.chuck-lysaght
Though I'm sure that is going to work out.

Work???
Work to show what a moron you are?

The plan here is to create a reliable database of the famous parodies
and satires of kook's.

Kooks????? You're the biggest idiot-kook on Usenet.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I suggest you have as much fun as you can.
So far you show no talent for much of anything.

--
AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(2+ Gig. -- 800 folders of FREE,

Old April 20th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks

"Non-humorous Jinn" wrote in message
m...

"Michael Cook" wrote in message
t...

After considerable searching I have located the fifty or so odd
Tom and Chuck photos,

You cyberstalked us, and should be put in jail.

Where in the **** did you get the idea you could steal my picture,
idiot? To harass me with your vigilante kook ****?

I tried upping them to alt.kook.chuck-lysaght
Though I'm sure that is going to work out.

Work???
Work to show what a moron you are?

The plan here is to create a reliable database of the famous parodies
and satires of kook's.

Kooks????? You're the biggest idiot-kook on Usenet.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I suggest you have as much fun as you can.
So far you show no talent for much of anything.

seriously, even YOU have to get tired of your
whining once in awhile. for once in your pathetic
life, shut up and take it like a man.

um, I guess if you count the picture it would
be for twice in your pathetic life, shut up and
take it like a man.

sue him, stuff him, do ****en something other
than try to bore him to death!

Renay

Old April 20th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks

"Renay" wrote in message . ..

[...]

Take what? Cyberstalking?
Not a chance. His ass is mine.

Do you really think this is hard?

Pffftttt.. **** you, idiot.

sue him, stuff him, do ****en something other
than try to bore him to death!

See:
http://mikeys-famous-pics.blogspot.com/

You can be patient or you can whine.

I DON'T GIVE A ****.

The asshole seems to think he has rights to my picture.
Just wait!!!!

Latest movie: http://ClitIn.Com/WQ.html
http://ClitIn.Com/WQ.wmv

Some simple Poser 6 stuff.

Are you really a poofter?

--
AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(2+ Gig. -- 800 folders of FREE,

Bike Weight redux Doug Taylor Techniques 100 March 25th 06 09:29 PM
bike messenging greggery peccary General 24 October 10th 05 10:29 PM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
Bike messenger caught between truck & bus Dennis P. Harris General 5 April 23rd 05 05:40 AM
Who is going to Interbike? Bruce Gilbert Techniques 2 October 10th 03 09:26 PM