What Type Of Riding Do You Do?

Old July 7th 07, 11:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Default What Type Of Riding Do You Do?

Muni and trials. Kinda

--
Triball
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 7th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Pretty much trials, street and commuting.

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 7th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle nut

I do freestyle on my little unicycle and Coker on my Coker.

--
unicycle nut
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 7th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

major street, sometimes trials for some fun, then I just started
flatland 3 days ago, learned 2 new tricks! Very happy.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....Working on flatland, then inward flip

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 7th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

CKCrowe wrote:
major street, sometimes trials for some fun, then I just started
flatland 3 days ago, learned 2 new tricks! Very happy.

Congrats on the learning CKCrowe.

What would a 40"+ tyre be considered. Would that be commuting??

Old July 7th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Hazmat wrote:
Congrats on the learning CKCrowe.

What would a 40"+ tyre be considered. Would that be commuting??

thank you. I think it's 36'+

Old July 7th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Paaske

I do freestyle and I ride the coker. I have done just a little trials. I
hope to do some street at fluck.

--
Paaske
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 7th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I selected them all, cause I do them all.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 8th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

CKCrowe wrote:
thank you. I think it's 36'+

You got to remember that my coker tyre got upgraded to a 40".

But yeah you're right, so would it be considered commuting??

Old July 8th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SARIN

When I started riding less than a year ago I thought that I'd just ride
and focus on performance/juggling. I thought trials looked pretty
cool, but couldn't imagine doing it. I pretty much thought that I'd
never do any MUni riding......I was wrong.

MUni is where it's at! That's all I even think about. Now I love
trials riding as well, and absolutely love my KH20. I do want to learn
some flatland/freestyle moves though.

There's no way in hell that I will be doing any big street stuff cause
if I got hurt I'd be SCREWED! I tattoo for a living, and my customers
would murder me if I got hurt.

I have now changed my life to accomodate unicycling. I have even
changed the way I dress everyday to accomodate my riding style. I even
bought one for my little 4 year old......isn't it wierd how such an
oddball hobby can change your life?

--
SARIN

http://www.MySpace.com/X_oskeletal
http://www.usenet.com

Replacing e-type BB [email protected] Techniques 0 June 19th 07 06:46 PM
Type of Riding Tomahawk Unicycling 32 December 17th 06 09:14 AM
sif with rail type picado Unicycling 8 December 11th 06 02:54 PM
Speed averages between trail riding and road riding Brian Walker General 5 September 21st 05 12:39 AM
Locks,which type. Sam Salt UK 19 January 4th 04 12:34 AM