What Type Of Riding Do You Do?

Old July 8th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default What Type Of Riding Do You Do?

big street minus grinding

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Flatland is rubish. I ride street but also have a trials corse in my
garden which I go on quite a bit. I have a freestyle uni which I ride
freestyle on (strangly enough). when I can aford it Im going to buy a
coker and then hopfuly a muni after that to complete my collection.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'latest video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaO3NgJ4bW8)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

trials allthe way. a little street. Muni. freestyle when i lack
obstacles
taking tricks and putting them in more of trials lines. i really want
my freestyle setup i have planned, should be a sick setup

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

There are a whoooole lot of threads asking the same question already...

But I ride mainly Muni, Street and then Distance but I do them all.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

If gay people are given civil rights, everyone will want
them!!

'MY -GROOVY- GALLERY'
(http://tinyurl.com/yeceup) '*
Unicycle For Goats!!!!!*' (http://tinyurl.com/2vghk6)
'PM me if you want in!!'
(http://tinyurl.com/2hbmhn)
-Homophobia is a social disease.-
Stop bigotry now!
*R.I.P Kurt Vonnegut*
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

street and trials. isn't the main difference between those two that
street is on existing terrain and trials is specificaly designed for
uni-ing?

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

no, street is about tricks and flow, trials is about negotiating
obstacles (whether natural or man-made)

--
kerosian

Yay! Pamba Mountain b*ke race July 22nd, wish me luck!
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

shoot, when I check it was 37-36, trials was winning, street was sooo
close, now were being crushed....

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....DX user....reviewing skills....

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

a couple years ago MUni would have totally won, shows how much
everything is changing...

Old July 19th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

I'm not really good enough to say which I specifically ride...so I just
chose all of them, except muni cause I don't really ever do that.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

mawesome wrote:
I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 21st 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

kerosian wrote:
no, street is about tricks and flow, trials is about negotiating
obstacles (whether natural or man-made)

what about tricks and flow over obstacles?

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com

Replacing e-type BB [email protected] Techniques 0 June 19th 07 06:46 PM
Type of Riding Tomahawk Unicycling 32 December 17th 06 09:14 AM
sif with rail type picado Unicycling 8 December 11th 06 02:54 PM
Speed averages between trail riding and road riding Brian Walker General 5 September 21st 05 12:39 AM
Locks,which type. Sam Salt UK 19 January 4th 04 12:34 AM