New coker unicycle handlebar / handle

Old November 28th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default New coker unicycle handlebar / handle

Howdy all,
Another one of my handles that I made.

[image:
http://lh6.google.com/corbin.dunn/R0.../IMG_6885.jpg]

All pictures, including the building process, are he

http://picasaweb.google.com/corbin.d...cyclesAndParts

It is for Louise. I haven't used it much yet, but so far I really like
it. The base attaches directly to the seatpost for strength.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Can you still put a rail adapter under it?

Looks pretty good, especially for homemade, good job.

--
zfreak220

pshf.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

zfreak220 wrote:
Can you still put a rail adapter under it?

Looks pretty good, especially for homemade, good job.

Nope no rail adapter. My girlfriend and I are too short to use them.
She is about 5'2" and the seat post is nearly on top of the seat post
hole.

Corbin

Old November 28th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

kudos on the color man.
it's fly.

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Corbin, that thing looks great. I'm also too short for the rail
adapter.

Your new handle looks like a much slicker and probably much lighter,
one-piece version of mine. Thread about it is 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=53697).

|Filename: Handle2_1.jpg |

steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisk8r

Nice workmanship corbin! What welding process & machine do you use?

--
unisk8r
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Damn thats a sweet handlebar. The only problem I could see is that you
won't ever be able to tilt the seat using it.

I really need to get around to finishing my handle setup now.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Looks like MIG to me, also guessing this because his older handle was
MIG too.

Insane improvement on the weld quality

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Hey Corbin, that looks sweet! Will both you and Louise be using that on
Uninam?

Just a question, why don't you make the base plate bigger and do away
entirely with the plastic KH seatbase? That way you have something
that bolts directly to the seatclamp, with the foam on top. You could
make a pretty flat saddle out of that design too...which would be good
for long rides.

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The Monguni 2009....Unicycle Tour of Mongolia

Email me for details.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 28th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

steveyo wrote:
Corbin, that thing looks great. I'm also too short for the rail
adapter.

Your new handle looks like a much slicker and probably much lighter,
one-piece version of mine. Thread about it is 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=53697).

Whoa, super-cool steve! I had missed your thread; thanks for bringing
it to my attention.

I'm going to make more variations..i'll post them when I'm done.

-corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
http://www.usenet.com

Handle for Coker kokomojuggler Unicycling 36 January 28th 07 01:43 PM
Handle for Coker. Tim Morin Unicycling 2 October 6th 06 04:30 AM
Brakes and Handle Bar for Coker tuck Unicycling 17 April 18th 05 03:27 PM
Another Coker handle idea entertainer Unicycling 2 September 14th 04 01:21 PM
my coker handle, rev. 3 unisk8r Unicycling 8 June 16th 04 03:22 AM