Never broken a bone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 26th 09, 03:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Default Never broken a bone

I was thunking this evening.

I've never broken a bone or had a bone broken.

My nose has been messed up a few times but that is cartilage.

I'm mid forties and never had a broken bone in spite of doing some
fairly dangerous stuff over those years.

Am I alone?

--
Wm...