Madison D'Arcs

Old May 30th 04, 08:21 PM
Sam Salt

Default Madison D'Arcs

Broke the frame on my D'Arcs las year,have had a new frame on order from
Madison via LBS since before Christmas,have now given up hope.

I wondered if anyone had a frame surplus to requirements that they wished to
sell.

Thanks,

Sam Salt

Old May 30th 04, 08:26 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Broke the frame on my D'Arcs las year,have had a new frame on order from
Madison via LBS since before Christmas,have now given up hope.

If all else fails, Wiggle have Madison d'arcs for sale.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 31st 04, 10:21 AM
davek

Sam Salt:
I wondered if anyone had a frame surplus to requirements that they wished

sell.

No, but if you give up hope and decide to chuck them out, please send any
spare nosepieces my way. Ta.

d.

Old May 31st 04, 03:53 PM
Sam Salt

davek wrote:
Sam Salt:
I wondered if anyone had a frame surplus to requirements that they
wished to sell.

No, but if you give up hope and decide to chuck them out, please send
any spare nosepieces my way. Ta.

d.

Thanks for the replies,will bear you in mind Dave.I took to gluing mine to
the lenses then they didn't get lost.

Sam Salt