JD-FYI

Old November 1st 05, 04:57 PM
Dean A. Stepper

Default JD-FYI

Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Old November 1st 05, 05:42 PM
G.T.

"Dean A. Stepper" wrote in message
Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Why do the MTBidiots wear so much body armor? It's refreshing to see JD had
some company riding free of that MTBidiot bondage.

Greg

Old November 1st 05, 06:09 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Dean A. Stepper wrote:
Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would look like raw
beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of balance" self from
tumbling down the mountain.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (Too much time at sea level) o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 1st 05, 06:15 PM
Bill Sornson

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Dean A. Stepper wrote:
Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would
look like raw beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of
balance" self from tumbling down the mountain.

Hell, I get scraped up just walking down that section.

Bill "of course, no one INVITED me on that ride..." S.+

Old November 1st 05, 06:42 PM
MattB

G.T. wrote:
"Dean A. Stepper" wrote in message

Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Why do the MTBidiots wear so much body armor? It's refreshing to see JD had
some company riding free of that MTBidiot bondage.

Greg

Looks fun! Armor or no, maybe even on a Kona!

Matt
Old November 1st 05, 10:34 PM
Paladin

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Dean A. Stepper wrote:
Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would
look like raw beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of
balance" self from tumbling down the mountain.

Hell, I get scraped up just walking down that section.

Bill "of course, no one INVITED me on that ride..." S.+

Yeah, it always looks easier, flatter, simpler on video.... But most of us
know better... heheh

CDB

Old November 1st 05, 10:54 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Dean A. Stepper wrote:
Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would
look like raw beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of
balance" self from tumbling down the mountain.

Hell, I get scraped up just walking down that section.

Bill "of course, no one INVITED me on that ride..." S.+

Yeah, it always looks easier, flatter, simpler on video.... But most of us
know better... heheh

CDB

It looked a bit like San Juan Trail only this one had big boulders to
contend with.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 1st 05, 11:03 PM
G.T.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Dean A. Stepper wrote:
Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride.

Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part.

Tooooooo
much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would
look like raw beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of
balance" self from tumbling down the mountain.
Hell, I get scraped up just walking down that section.

Bill "of course, no one INVITED me on that ride..." S.+

Yeah, it always looks easier, flatter, simpler on video.... But most of

us
know better... heheh

CDB

It looked a bit like San Juan Trail only this one had big boulders to
contend with.

Very perceptive if you didn't know that these are alternate and bonus routes
of San Juan proper.

Greg

Old November 2nd 05, 02:01 AM
p e t e f a g e r l i n

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per G.T.:

Why do the MTBidiots wear so much body armor?

When I checked out the pix of Penny's new trail I got a much better handle on
why people wear the stuff.

Meaning that people wear armor on XC rides because
it's now "part of the uniform" or Penny's new
trail was dumbed down so many people would feel
comfortable riding it without armor whereas the
original trail was somehow armor-worthy?

I don't get and will probably never get why so
many people wear armor on trails other than lift
served DH trails or stunty Shore-like trails.
Old November 2nd 05, 02:24 AM
Slack

Dean A. Stepper wrote:
Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Great videos. It's nice to see Tani ride... the boy can ride. And nice
JD cameo, too.

Thanks, I needed some footage. It's been too long for me :-(
_____
Slack