New PA Uni Club: The Wobbling Lions

Old May 2nd 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default New PA Uni Club: The Wobbling Lions

TheObieOne3226 wrote:
Chris is from the Allentown area though, which I think is not too far
from you, and I am from Philadelphia, so maybe if I come home we can
meet up for a ride.

Hey Allentown is like 20 min from me. Yeah i would love to ride with
you guys. philadelphia is about an hour from me so i dont really go
there often. I would like to go to the juggling club in Philly though
during the summer so maybe i can meet you there. And how do I contact
this man Chris.

--
The Bruiser

lvl 3 unicyclist, move out the way haha
Muni
MUni
ni
The Bruiser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11352

Old May 2nd 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

are you close to lansdale ?

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old May 2nd 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

im prob 40 minutes from lansdale

Old November 30th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wrathchild

I Live About 10 Mins Away From A-town. Looking For Fellow Riders Who Can
Help Me Lean Tricks And For Riding And Fun.

--
wrathchild
wrathchild's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13888

Old December 1st 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SNES350

wrathchild wrote:
I Live About 10 Mins Away From A-town. Looking For Fellow Riders Who Can
Help Me Lean Tricks And For Riding And Fun.

10 minutes which way? The Bruiser and I live about 15 minutes south of
West Chew St., Allentown, which is the location just entering
"Allentown, PA" in Google Maps gives.

--
SNES350
SNES350's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12624

Old December 1st 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Good luck, Blake. I have always admired people who take on the enormous
responsibility of starting and maintainig a unicycle club. It's a big
commitment in many ways. May your road be a smooth one.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

New PA Uni Club: The Wobbling Lions TheObieOne3226 Unicycling 0 April 30th 06 03:27 PM
Update on CSV Club racing rules warrwych Australia 6 June 16th 05 12:20 AM
Freestyle Club tylercox Unicycling 13 March 24th 05 09:52 PM
Latest uni class / club update billham Unicycling 17 December 6th 04 08:53 AM
setting up a unicycle club MrBoogiejuice Unicycling 15 November 15th 04 05:24 PM