ProTour exit

Old July 15th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Default ProTour exit

All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.
Old July 15th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

On Jul 15, 8:15*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

That's cuz it wasn't a well thought out plan.
Old July 15th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:

| All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

It was always a question of "When" not "If"

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 15th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Davey Crockett schreef:
Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:
| All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

It was always a question of "When" not "If"

Rest day highlights:
- It didn't rain during the very hard and satisfying training ride
- I have 5 modpoints on /.
Old July 16th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Davey Crockett schreef:
Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:
| All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.

It was always a question of "When" not "If"

Rest day highlights:
- It didn't rain during the very hard and satisfying training ride
- I have 5 modpoints on /.

Try telling CmdrTaco he's fat.

Old July 16th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Ryan Cousineau a écrit profondement:

| In article ,
| Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
|
| Davey Crockett schreef:
| Ted van de Weteringe a écrit profondement:
| | All ProTour teams quit the ProTour and signed an agreement with
| | organisers of the grand tours ASO, RCS and Unipublic. UCI loses.
|
| It was always a question of "When" not "If"
|
| Rest day highlights:
| - It didn't rain during the very hard and satisfying training ride
| - I have 5 modpoints on /.
|
| Try telling CmdrTaco he's fat.

How about McBoggy

http://azurservers.com/rbr/mcboggy.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 16th 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.ssqq.com/romance/images/fat%20guy.jpg