Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus in onlya Conspiracy?

Old September 3rd 09, 10:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Luddite Wacko

Default Keith T makes fun of Jesus Christ! Is he a Muslim?

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

}"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
} Luddite Wacko wrote:
} In article
} ,
} ComandanteBanana wrote:
}
} }If it weren't so far-fetched that Jesus ever came to America, West Bend
} Iowa UPI - Less than a week after returning to earth to save humanity
} from the forces of darkness, the Way, the Truth and the Light has once
} again died. And this time, it looks very unlikely that he might rise from
} the dead. This afternoon, as the Son of God was walking amongst a group
} of neo-disciples to the Grotto of the Redemption, a pick-up truck driven
} by the daughter of a local farmer turned the corner from 135th St to 10th
} Ave at a high rate of speed, striking several in the group.
}
} Five neo-disciples suffered bruises and broken bones, but the Saviour
} took the brunt of the impact. The pig-pusher on the front of the pick-up
} rent His earthly incarnation into three holy parts, and His skull was
} crushed by the right front tire. Ironically, the driver had heard about
} the gathering at the Grotto and was hurrying there to get a glimpse of
} His divine presence while texting her boyfriend on her cell phone to
} inform him of the event.
}
} EMTs arrived on the scene within 5 minutes but spent most of their time
} tending to the injured, as Jesus had died on the crosswalk.
}
}
} and his dad said "You back so soon? Thought you'd gone for a holiday."
} Jaycee says "Thought things might have changed a bit but the 'followers'
} are still the ones I try to run a way from. I mean, do I need reminding
} that I was on a bloody cross for days? Then they put me in a hole in the
} ground! Not surprising I got up, couldn't sleep a wink on that stone."
} "And I'm the one who is supposed to be grateful. me! Tell you what, dad,
} got any locusts left from the last time? "
}
}The both of you are going to burn in everlasting hellfire for your
}disrespect to Our Savior. We shall see who gets the last laugh!
}
}Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
}heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.
}
Well, I did not expect THAT
Old September 3rd 09, 11:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

Default Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus inonly a Conspiracy?

On Aug 23, 9:16*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
Jesus and bikes... what an obvious mix.

If Jesus wanted to come to suffer again, he'd come as a cyclist. So
the only true Christians are the cyclists!

I usually ignore your drivel--but in this case--take your religious BS
and shove it up your ass sideways.

Christianity is just another load of crap that people use as a basis
for cruelty. Five hundred years of public murder on the town square!

Jesus himself (the fictional creation that he is) endorsed the most
evil of practices: slavery.

How anyone could think that Christianity or any other insane Abrahamic
religion, whose books call for murder and cruelty, is virtuous is lost
on me--unless they're bat**** crazy. About the only religion on the
planet I have any respect for is Jainism. At least they got their
story straight, try and do no harm to any living thing.

The only thing Christians are really good at is a lengthy
whiiiiiiiiiine.

Old September 3rd 09, 11:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Luddite Wacko" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
}The both of you are going to burn in everlasting hellfire for your
}disrespect to Our Savior. We shall see who gets the last laugh!
}
}Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
}heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.
}
Well, I did not expect THAT

When you are as Great and Holy as I am, there are certain responsibilities
which must be upheld. By and large, Usenet is not a proper medium for making
fun of Christianity. Of course, it is fine with me if you would like to make
fun of Islam, a religion that was made for it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 3rd 09, 11:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Causer[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 14:57:13 -0700
Luddite Wacko wrote:

}Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
}heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.
}
Well, I did not expect THAT

Fetch the comfy chair!
Old September 4th 09, 12:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Luddite Wacko wrote:
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
}Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
}heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.
}
Well, I did not expect THAT

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Celebrity culture is an opposite of community, informing us
Old September 4th 09, 12:16 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

landotter aka terra lutra wrote:
[...]
Jesus himself (the fictional creation that he is) endorsed the most
evil of practices: slavery.[...]

Well, at least he was not a recumbent evangelist!

Old September 4th 09, 12:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Luddite Wacko[_3_]

Edward Dolan wrote:

} Usenet is not a proper medium for making fun of Christianity

I would guess that there is no medium that would be acceptable for
making fun of your beliefs. Usenet is an INTERNATIONAL forum that does
not belong to you, the mullahs or, in fact, ANYONE. Hence, its
appropriateness for offending people is no less than any other open
forum.

Really, how insecure are you in the validity of your faith? If it is not
ok for it to take a shot now and then, it must be fragile indeed. You
may be "great" and "beatified", but you, sir, have feet of plasticine.
Like most prophets, you clearly need a shrink (or maybe an e-meter might
help).
Old September 4th 09, 12:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default The heresies of landotter. Is he a Jain"

wrote:
Jesus and bikes... what an obvious mix.

If Jesus wanted to come to suffer again, he'd come as a cyclist. So
the only true Christians are the cyclists!

I usually ignore your drivel--but in this case--take your religious BS
and shove it up your ass sideways.

It is always best if BS be shoved straight in.

Christianity is just another load of crap that people use as a basis
for cruelty. Five hundred years of public murder on the town square!

And just what do you have against murder? It gets rid of lots of
heretics - like you!

Jesus himself (the fictional creation that he is) endorsed the most
evil of practices: slavery.

Slavery is good! How else do you ever get any work out of anybody. Just
ask Tom Sherman.

How anyone could think that Christianity or any other insane Abrahamic
religion, whose books call for murder and cruelty, is virtuous is lost
on me--unless they're bat**** crazy. About the only religion on the
planet I have any respect for is Jainism. At least they got their
story straight, try and do no harm to any living thing.

"Jainism differs from other religions in its concept of the divine.
Jainism regards every living soul as potentially divine. When the soul
sheds its karmic bonds completely, it attains divine consciousness. It
prescribes a path of non-violence to progress the soul to this ultimate
goal." - Wikipedia

Hmm ... this seems like heresy to me! I can't imagine anything good ever
coming out of India. People die in the streets there and nobody even
notices.

The only thing Christians are really good at is a lengthy
whiiiiiiiiiine.

Saint Edward the Great has reported your heresies to the Spanish
Inquisition. You will be hearing from them shortly.

Old September 4th 09, 01:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:

} Usenet is not a proper medium for making fun of Christianity

I would guess that there is no medium that would be acceptable for
making fun of your beliefs. Usenet is an INTERNATIONAL forum that does
not belong to you, the mullahs or, in fact, ANYONE. Hence, its
appropriateness for offending people is no less than any other open
forum.

Christianity in this day and age is an easy mark. You are afraid to make fun
of any other religion, especially the Muslim religion. That is because, like
all your ilk, you are a coward.

Really, how insecure are you in the validity of your faith? If it is not
ok for it to take a shot now and then, it must be fragile indeed. You
may be "great" and "beatified", but you, sir, have feet of plasticine.
Like most prophets, you clearly need a shrink (or maybe an e-meter might
help).

Religion matters far less to me than it does to you. But I don't like
cowards taking pot shots at an easy mark like Christianity. The next thing
you know, you will be attacking WASPs!

Why not prove me wrong? Make a really long joke about Mahomet, the prophet.

Old September 4th 09, 10:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Edward Dolan wrote:

The both of you are going to burn in everlasting hellfire for your
disrespect to Our Savior. We shall see who gets the last laugh!

Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.

Fetch the 'Comfy Chair'!

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.