Hit and run Ed

Old November 9th 10, 04:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
JimmyMac

Default Hit and run Ed

On Nov 7, 8:08*pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
of the Jungle" wrote:
On Nov 7, 6:06*pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
of the Jungle" wrote:

Hey Jimmy, don't let the *******s grind you down!

My strategy is hit and run, not lengthy that makes you waste time. Do
it like Jerry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIQPKcHABmM

I told you it would work.

Illegitimi non carborundum? Yeah, well long, reasoned replies are
most certainly wasted on the myopic visionary Dolan. He is merely a
troll in search of attention to inflate his already substantial ego.
Without Usenet, their would be no real meaning in his life. An
admitted hermit, the internet serves as his only real link to the real
world from which he garners a twisted sense of self-importance.
Old November 9th 10, 05:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

of the Jungle" wrote:

Hey Jimmy, don't let the *******s grind you down!

My strategy is hit and run, not lengthy that makes you waste time. Do
it like Jerry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIQPKcHABmM

I told you it would work.

Illegitimi non carborundum? *Yeah, well long, reasoned replies are
most certainly wasted on the myopic visionary Dolan. *He is merely a
troll in search of attention to inflate his already substantial ego.
Without Usenet, their would be no real meaning in his life. *An
admitted hermit, the internet serves as his only real link to the real
world from which he garners a twisted sense of self-importance.

He's not proposing anything other than slowing down those who do. He
used to say he was on my side, but he must have felt shadowed.

His Napoleonic Complex is just a caricature of the real thing. But his
IQ seems to be very low as well so he turns to copy and paste. Have
you ever something worth quoting from him?

In other words, HE'S A CLOWN!
Old November 9th 10, 10:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
Illegitimi non carborundum? Yeah, well long, reasoned replies are

most certainly wasted on the myopic visionary Dolan.

You mean your long-winded babble?

He is merely a

troll in search of attention to inflate his already substantial ego.
Without Usenet, their would be no real meaning in his life. An
admitted hermit, the internet serves as his only real link to the real
world from which he garners a twisted sense of self-importance.

Yup, you must mean your long-winded babble!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 9th 10, 10:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Does TM have a brain!

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
[...]
He's not proposing anything other than slowing down those who do. He

used to say he was on my side, but he must have felt shadowed.

I am NEVER on the side of a fool who keeps proposing the same thing over and
over. Either get original or get lost!

His Napoleonic Complex is just a caricature of the real thing. But his

IQ seems to be very low as well so he turns to copy and paste. Have
you ever something worth quoting from him?

You've got me confused with yourself. You are a true village idiot!

In other words, HE'S A CLOWN!

The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
(provided they are original and not the same old ****), but one every day is
NOT!

Old November 10th 10, 04:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
(provided they are original and not the same old ****), but one every day
is
NOT!

Just wondering.

I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.

Get with the group. If you can't do that, then get your own blog.

Old November 10th 10, 05:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.[...]

Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Old November 10th 10, 06:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Nov 9, 10:47*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the wrote in message

On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
(provided they are original and not the same old ****), but one every day
is
NOT!
Just wondering.

I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.

Get with the group. If you can't do that, then get your own blog.

And what's your role in bicycles? Do you ride one or promote its use?
Old November 10th 10, 01:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 11/10/2010 12:20 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/09/10 20:50, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.[...]

Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.

FWIW, the Big 8 Management Board is going through the process of
removing rec.bicycles.off-road, the moderated group that never got off
the ground. Don't let him kill another one. If you can't kill him,
killfile him. It can be done, mostly. Give it a shot.

Well, "Handsaw" also killed AMB, Dolan killed ARBR, and RBM seems to be
dying off. Maybe it is time to go back to the one group rec.bicycles?

Old November 10th 10, 11:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
On 11/09/10 20:50, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.[...]

Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.

FWIW, the Big 8 Management Board is going through the process of removing
rec.bicycles.off-road, the moderated group that never got off the ground.
Don't let him kill another one. If you can't kill him, killfile him. It
can be done, mostly. Give it a shot.

Killfiling will not save a group that is plagued with a prolific original
poster who just posts the same old **** over and over. It has the effect of
being spam. Tom Sherman and I are mainly responders. That does not hurt a
newsgroup no matter what is said.