Don't let dumb pedestrians slow you down

Old December 26th 11, 05:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default Don't let dumb pedestrians slow you down

On Dec 25, 10:49 am, web head wrote:

what do you think of skateboarders?

i dusted off my old board tonight.. it makes a good shield or weapon
if you're travelling at night. it's also something to sit on and relax.

Skateboarders are cool people. But remember that "stupidity is not
rewarded in the jungle," so wear a helmet.

Anything that has wheels and it's fueled by food is good. We haven't
taken full advantage of the wheel yet.

This is important: DON'T LET DUMB PEDESTRIANS SLOW YOU DOWN!

"Don't be slowed down by mundane pedestrians. You are the next step in
the evolution of the wheel. Save energy!"

http://www.zazzle.com/wheels_tshirt-235473159633693637

NOTE: Whenever possible remind pedestrians why you are there.

Old December 26th 11, 03:13 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Mr. K

In article
,
wrote:

On Dec 25, 10:49 am, web head wrote:

what do you think of skateboarders?

i dusted off my old board tonight.. it makes a good shield or weapon
if you're travelling at night. it's also something to sit on and relax.

Skateboarders are cool people. But remember that "stupidity is not
rewarded in the jungle," so wear a helmet.

Anything that has wheels and it's fueled by food is good. We haven't
taken full advantage of the wheel yet.

This is important: DON'T LET DUMB PEDESTRIANS SLOW YOU DOWN!

"Don't be slowed down by mundane pedestrians. You are the next step in
the evolution of the wheel. Save energy!"

http://www.zazzle.com/wheels_tshirt-235473159633693637

NOTE: Whenever possible remind pedestrians why you are there.

I warn pedos. Calling out ... on your right... or .. on your left.
and I slow abit.
Have fun and save energy.
--
Karma, What a concept!

More pedestrians complaining just because they think the pavement isfor pedestrians Marie UK 25 January 9th 12 02:33 AM
Damn Pedestrians! Sofa Slug Recumbent Biking 1 March 20th 11 02:20 PM
Idiot pedestrians Scott General 41 June 29th 05 01:46 PM
Too slow in Italy. How slow? DaveB Australia 2 February 28th 04 10:38 PM
Pedestrians Badger South General 57 October 9th 03 03:25 AM