Photos from the road: Our France cycling trip - part 1, Brittany coast

Old September 14th 05, 08:39 AM

Default Photos from the road: Our France cycling trip - part 1, Brittany coast

Bonjour,

Our first installment from France... while I have internet access.

http://www.steephill.tv/galleries/2005/brittany-fr/

enjoy,
Steve Hill
http://www.steephill.tv

Old September 14th 05, 12:27 PM
John Aldrich

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bonjour,

Our first installment from France... while I have internet access.

http://www.steephill.tv/galleries/2005/brittany-fr/

enjoy,
Steve Hill
http://www.steephill.tv

Thanks for sharing the most photgraphically interesting cycling travel pic's
I've seen to date!
John