Ha Ha Ha Ha Hee - BikeE

Old August 5th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Ha Ha Ha Ha Hee - BikeE

I'm sure you've seen this:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc... j1PyZBg&hl=en
but for those who haven't, it's a good laugh, in many ways.
Old August 6th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

wrote:
I'm sure you've seen this:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc... j1PyZBg&hl=en
but for those who haven't, it's a good laugh, in many ways.

What is a "Recumbant" (sic)?

This video used to be on the BikeE website, until the company went out
of business in ignominious fashion.

“Mary had a little lamb / And when she saw it sicken /
She shipped it off to Packingtown / And now it’s labeled chicken.”
Old August 6th 08, 04:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
I'm sure you've seen this:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc... j1PyZBg&hl=en
but for those who haven't, it's a good laugh, in many ways.

What is a "Recumbant" (sic)?

This video used to be on the BikeE website, until the company went out of
business in ignominious fashion.

I once entertained high hopes for the BikeE. But the seat was never
comfortable and the price was too high. Other than that, I think it might
have been a good recumbent for the masses.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 6th 08, 11:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...5188&q=recumba...
but for those who haven't, it's a good laugh, in many ways.

What is a "Recumbant" (sic)?

This video used to be on the BikeE website, until the company went out of
business in ignominious fashion.

I once entertained high hopes for the BikeE. But the seat was never
comfortable and the price was too high. Other than that, I think it might
have been a good recumbent for the masses.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Anybody we know in this picture?
http://web.archive.org/web/200106100...s/letter.shtml
Old August 7th 08, 07:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Aug 5, 11:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

I'm sure you've seen this:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...5188&q=recumba...
but for those who haven't, it's a good laugh, in many ways.

What is a "Recumbant" (sic)?

This video used to be on the BikeE website, until the company went out
of
business in ignominious fashion.

I once entertained high hopes for the BikeE. But the seat was never
comfortable and the price was too high. Other than that, I think it might
have been a good recumbent for the masses.

Anybody we know in this picture?
http://web.archive.org/web/200106100...s/letter.shtml

An interesting picture to say the least. There were a couple of bike shops
that were selling BikeE's in Sioux Falls many years ago, but I don't think
they ever sold very many. That Root River Trail in SE Minnesota is ideal for
BikeE's as it follows the course of the Root River and is very flat and
scenic surrounded as you are by high bluffs.

Old August 7th 08, 07:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On Aug 7, 2:42 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]

Did you notice the tandem Bike E at the end?
I didn't know they made one.
Old September 15th 08, 03:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message

[...]

Too bad, the video seems to be no longer available. If anyone has a
copy, it be nice to see it again.