looking for a specific tyre

Old July 7th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default looking for a specific tyre

im^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ,that
a.has teread on the side walls
b.has a decent amount of bounce
c.fits a 24"
d.can be used for muni

does any one here know of such a tyrethat fits all if not most of these
catigorys(i no it not the right word but I had a teporery brain seize
up)

--
dan de man

tomtrevor wrote:
how the hell do u get fluro brown??? it would also probably look like
uve dunked the uni in a big pile of sh*t

iridemymuni wrote:
What colour ****s do you do tom ? flouro brown sh*ts? thats kinda weird

tomtrevor wrote:
y do u want to know the colour of my sh*t? like that just isn't natural
for someone to think that.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old July 7th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I don't think there are many tires suitable for Muni with tread (I think
thats what you were asking, but your spelling was so off im not really
sure) on the sidewall. The Nokian Gazzoloddi is a beast of a tire, and
comes in 24".
Hope that helps.

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old July 7th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

look at either tha gazzalodi or the other tire um what is the
name of it um kenda lepard? something like that look on
the UDC websites

--
byza_dog

Why cart two wheels around when you only need one?
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323

Old July 7th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Maxxis hookworm.

--
KcTheAcy

¤-kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/kaycees-unicycle-gallery
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old July 7th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dan de man wrote:
im^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ,that
a.has teread on the side walls
b.has a decent amount of bounce
c.fits a 24"
d.can be used for muni

does any one here know of such a tyrethat fits all if not most of these
catigorys(i no it not the right word but I had a teporery brain seize
up)

I'm glad people use this forum for what it should be used for, but
please check the spelling, puctuation and capitals before you hit the
'Submit button'.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old July 7th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

swarbrim wrote:
I'm glad people use this forum for what it should be used for, but
please check the spelling, puctuation and capitals before you hit the
'Submit button'.

Mike

I was going to say something along those lines Mike. If you noticed, I
hinted at it in my reply but bit my (fingers?)!

Some people's spelling and punctuation on here is absolutly crazy! To
the point that sometimes I havn't got a clue what some people are on
about!

I know that my spelling and punctuation arn't the best, but I try and
make my posts as legible as possible.

Rock on!
Edd

Old July 7th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Eddbmxdude wrote:
I was going to say something along those lines Mike. If you noticed, I
hinted at it in my reply but bit my (fingers?)!

Some people's spelling and punctuation on here is absolutly crazy! To
the point that sometimes I havn't got a clue what some people are on
about!

I know that my spelling and punctuation arn't the best, but I try and
make my posts as legible as possible.

Rock on!
Edd

Thats all its really about. I'm sure there are loads of grammatical
errors and spelling flaws in this post alone, but, I am led to believe
my writing is legible.

Mike

Old July 7th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well you guys sure Jacked this thread..... but thats ok.

And Dan they re right. Check your spelling please.

An the tire. I dont kno of one that has tread on the sidewalls... Try a
Gazz or a Duro. Or you could try the one im running. its an IRC KujoDH
24x3"

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Tyre pressure Into the blue Unicycling 25 July 11th 06 04:08 AM
Tyre size and supplier (UK Pref) for old BSA [email protected] Techniques 5 June 6th 06 08:20 AM
Tyre profile Mikefule Unicycling 5 September 27th 05 02:01 PM
Amusing tyre failure David Nutter UK 9 August 17th 05 02:57 PM
Tyre failure example (with an aside on tyre liners) Andrew Webster Techniques 16 December 12th 03 04:59 AM