alarm lock

Old July 19th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
trino

Default alarm lock

Hi
Was looking for this exact kind of lock months ago now I find it.
Attivo Bicycle Lock, Chain and Alarm Combination
http://www.bikemania.biz/Attivo_Bicy..._al21-al22.htm
$54

thought you would all be interested

Old July 20th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Chris Z The Wheelman

Actually, although many may put this in the "gimmick" category, I see
potential. If it came (comes?) in a lighter cable version, or as a
separate, compact lock that could be used with a cable, this would be
perfect for use while bike camping.

- -
Comments and opinions compliments of,
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

My web Site:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

To E-mail me:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

Lawyer hits hole with mountainbike and sues Ben Kaufman General 87 April 19th 05 08:19 PM
Any suggestions for a simple bike lock [email protected] General 44 December 22nd 04 07:23 AM
Kryptonite tubular lock exchange Dan Daniel General 20 September 28th 04 06:25 AM
Combination lock Jose Capco Techniques 4 August 23rd 04 08:53 AM
Bike lock advise and recommendation David Techniques 2 November 13th 03 01:31 AM