I need people for my vid!

Old September 17th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default I need people for my vid!

Yo

What up everyone? I'm undertaking another part for a video by hopefully
friday. But this time I want other riders in a almost full length video
(done in parts for youtube, lol). I need about 6 main riders (Myself,
Kelly H., Bryan S, that's all of right now). You can film all the way
to Friday night and send them to . I need clips
from other people too for the friends part, so if you don't have enough
time, or think your skill isn't up to par for a whole part, you can
just send some clips to me and i'll get them into the friends part,
WHICH I NEED, SO YOUR CLIPS ARE WANTED! lol. I would like to get some
from you KEVIN M, as well as Ryan A. (Hey we are on the same team man
). For those awaiting viewing you can imagine the level of riding I
hope to get into this. So I hope it's something to be excited over. If
filming goes badly I'll let film go into the weekend and into monday or
tuesday. But I want this out by at least two wednesdays from now. Any
other information you want you can ask me by e-mail, msn, or p.m. I'll
be happy to answer anything.

Shaun Johanneson

P.S. Falls are wanted as well, and any clever own intro parts or outro
parts you can think of.

--
unifreak7
unifreak7's Profile:

Old September 17th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

If you really need extra people, I can send you a few things. 'Here's'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=283861) a short video I
made a couple weeks ago. If you don't want me, that's fine, I'll just
be happy watching it.

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 17th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

im not good enough to give you much, but i can probably come up with
something today

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to join!!!

-stephen-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old September 17th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

You actually should have until around monday if need be. Since editing
will take awhile. I just need the most of the footage by friday so I
have stuff to work with. If you people need more time i can let it go
longer. I don't mind. I would rather have a really good video than I
video done in alittle time.

A few things:
-Make sure if the riding is street shots aren't done at eye level.
-I'm looking for all styles of riding, freestyle, flatland, street,
trials, muni is limit though sorry munists.
-If you could, hopefully the camera is over about 400$. Lol. Make sure
it uses mini dv tapes.
-Send the files titled wiht your first and last name. Also make sure
they are mpeg, wmv, or avi. Mov I think i can work with too, not sure
on that one. try to have them in the best quality for the quickest send
time. Around 8 mbs per minute. Around there.
-Tripod shots are cool, i love them, but make sure you get close to the
object or use angles to get the most in your shot with the wheel being
the closest so we can see waht's goign on. Mainly fur street stuff.
Check some of my vids for the zoom feature and what not if you need
ideas.

-Shaun Johanneson

Old September 17th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

great idea

Jas

--
KlownLife

unifreak7 wrote:
It's believed we could all fly, move things with our minds, read minds,
tell the future, if we used 100%. To me believing in yourself not only
helps if your going really big. If there's no fear, (tech stuff), it
doesn't really matter, It's just what the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old September 17th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
xeaza

I just filmed a bunch for a new vid i'm working on, so i'll see if i can
send you a few clips.
~Taylor

--
xeaza

My Unicycle Pics and videos!
http://www.wrightsanson.com/taylor
xeaza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10500

Old September 18th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

Shaun, Listen buddy, I'm sorry, but my wheel is broken again, so I can't
get any more footy right now. However, I have slowly been collecting
some clips, and once I get up and riding again, I'm gonna be getting a
video out for everyone. Can't wait to see this one though!

Kevin

--
tugboat

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old September 18th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordythegon

tugboat wrote:
Shaun, Listen buddy, I'm sorry, but my wheel is broken again, so I can't
get any more footy right now. However, I have slowly been collecting
some clips, and once I get up and riding again, I'm gonna be getting a
video out for everyone. Can't wait to see this one though!

Kevin

how did u bust ur wheel

--
gordythegon

Unicycle for Christ

gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642

Old September 18th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Old September 18th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

hehe, I'm adding that to my sig

do the people have to be very good to be in the vid?

--
mornish

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

If im walking along a path and a shark falls out of the sky, I would
consider that completely random.