15mm Road patches

Old May 15th 11, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Lake

Default 15mm Road patches

I'm trying to find a source for 15mm tube patches. The only ones I
see in the US are 25mm.

I see a kit marketed in Australia called a "Thumbe Up Patch Kit"

http://www.getprice.com.au/thumbs-up...--45124351.htm

However, I don't see it available North of New Zealand. That looks
like a good deal! 128 patches in the box!!!

Has anybody seen that or a similar product in the US?

Old May 15th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/15/2011 9:02 AM, Tom Lake wrote:
I'm trying to find a source for 15mm tube patches. The only ones I
see in the US are 25mm.

I see a kit marketed in Australia called a "Thumbe Up Patch Kit"

http://www.getprice.com.au/thumbs-up...--45124351.htm

However, I don't see it available North of New Zealand. That looks
like a good deal! 128 patches in the box!!!

Has anybody seen that or a similar product in the US?

You could ride a bicycle with more sensibly wide tires instead.

Ha - beat Chalo to it!

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 15th 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

http://www.getprice.com.au/thumbs-up...m-for-road-gpn...

However, I don't see it available North of New Zealand. *That looks
like a good deal! *128 patches in the box!!!

Has anybody seen that or a similar product in the US?

I just cut the 25mm patches into fourths.
Old May 15th 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
bfd[_2_]

On May 15, 7:02*am, Tom Lake wrote:
I'm trying to find a source for 15mm tube patches. *The only ones I
see in the US are 25mm.

I see a kit marketed in Australia called a "Thumbe Up Patch Kit"

http://www.getprice.com.au/thumbs-up...m-for-road-gpn...

However, I don't see it available North of New Zealand. *That looks
like a good deal! *128 patches in the box!!!

Has anybody seen that or a similar product in the US?

Don't know about 15mm patches, but The Third Hand sells 16mm Rema
patches in a box of 100 for about $22:

http://www.thethirdhand.com/index.cg...id=38073826395

Good Luck!
Old May 15th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 5/15/2011 7:02 AM, Tom Lake wrote:

snip

Has anybody seen that or a similar product in the US?

Rema makes 16mm patches, which might be close enough:
http://www.rematiptop.com/part.php?pid=1&cid=1&sid=1

Available at:
http://www.airbomb.com/ItemMatrix.asp?GroupCode=PG%2D3209&MatrixType=2&se lelement1=%B60BT

Select 16mm round from the drop-down menu. Note that the photo is not of
the 16mm patches, it's of the 50mm oval patches.
Old May 15th 11, 05:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Lake

On Sun, 15 May 2011 16:58:59 +0200 (CEST), in rec.bicycles.tech Anne
Onime wrote:

REMA TIP TOP
F0
Ø 16mm
#5000012(red edge)
#5001011(black edge)

Thank you... I'll look for it.

Old May 15th 11, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Lake

On Sun, 15 May 2011 08:10:38 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
landotter wrote:

I just cut the 25mm patches into fourths.

I have tried that; however, I had less than an astonishingly
successful experience.

Old May 15th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Lake

On Sun, 15 May 2011 09:18:36 -0500, in rec.bicycles.tech Tºm Shermªn™
°_° " wrote:

You could ride a bicycle with more sensibly wide tires instead.

Ha - beat Chalo to it!

One size fits all... I like it!

Do you like being just like me, Tom? ... you know... normal?

OK, I'm *almost* normal, but I'm working on it!

15mm or 9/16" pedals? Graham Ashton UK 7 March 18th 08 07:16 PM
dude rode a 15mm wheel chosen Unicycling 9 January 26th 06 03:06 AM
APure Herbal Needed for Vitiligo white patches who will help me to get rid of white patches from my skin [email protected] Unicycling 1 April 3rd 05 03:28 PM
APure Herbal Needed for Vitiligo white patches who will help me to get rid of white patches from my skin Bill Marketplace 0 March 27th 05 07:50 PM
How to remove cranks with 15mm bolts J.V. Techniques 8 August 24th 04 04:20 AM