Cyclist dies

Old October 29th 11, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Cyclist dies

RIP - Sir
You made me smile and laugh without ever telling a joke.

"He later competed as a semi-professional sportsman, taking part in the 1951
Tour of Britain cycle race and a professional wrestler."

Read mo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1cBR5L5GC

--
Simon Mason

Old October 29th 11, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_7_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...

RIP - Sir
You made me smile and laugh without ever telling a joke.

"He later competed as a semi-professional sportsman, taking part in the 1951
Tour of Britain cycle race and a professional wrestler."

=======================================

He was a great personality but unlike you, he wasn't an arrogant know-it-all
****.

Old October 30th 11, 02:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Read mohttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mmy-Savile-dea...

--
Simon Mason

It is my birthday today and his tomorrow.
Fellow Scorpios - we had a lot in common :-0

--
Simon Mason
Old October 30th 11, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

It is a very great honour to be ****ted by the benn.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old October 30th 11, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 3:07 pm, "Simon Mason"
wrote:
RIP - Sir
You made me smile and laugh without ever telling a joke.

"He later competed as a semi-professional sportsman, taking part in the
1951
Tour of Britain cycle race and a professional wrestler."

Read
mohttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mmy-Savile-dea...

--
Simon Mason

It is my birthday today and his tomorrow.
Fellow Scorpios - we had a lot in common :-0

No you don't

Old October 30th 11, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:19:13 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason

Are you saying that he is a ****wit?

Old October 30th 11, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 30, 7:03*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:34:39 +0100, Mr. Benn wrote:

He was a great personality but unlike you, he wasn't an arrogant
know-it-all ****.

It is a very great honour to be ****ted by the benn.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.

Is he still knocking about?
I don't see his posts anymore in urc as he wanted me to put him in my
killfile.

--
Simon Mason
Old October 30th 11, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 06:02:57 -0700, Simon Mason wrote:

On Oct 30, 7:03Â*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:34:39 +0100, Mr. Benn wrote:

He was a great personality but unlike you, he wasn't an arrogant
know-it-all ****.

It is a very great honour to be ****ted by the benn.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.

Is he still knocking about?
I don't see his posts anymore in urc as he wanted me to put him in my
killfile.

Obviously yes. But I did not think he would sink so low as to trying to
use insults to make a point.
Personal characteristics are in general independent of the subject at
hand.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old October 31st 11, 01:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

My eldest daughter just told me that she met Jimmy Savile at a do in
Leeds in 2004.
He was wonderful and friendly.

--
Simon Mason

Old October 31st 11, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 06:02:57 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Oct 30, 7:03*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:34:39 +0100, Mr. Benn wrote:

He was a great personality but unlike you, he wasn't an arrogant
know-it-all ****.

It is a very great honour to be ****ted by the benn.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.

Is he still knocking about?
I don't see his posts anymore in urc as he wanted me to put him in my
killfile.

Yes of course - keep up the pretence.

Just because someone calls you a ****wit - and you pretend not to have read it
- does not mean that you are not a ****wit.

You are a ****wit.

PS - now don't you go reading that - I wouldn't want you knowing that people
think that you are a ****wit.