Where's Joerge?

Old August 1st 19, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Where's Joerge?

I haven't seen any posts by Joerge in a while now. I wonder if he's okay. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Cheers
Old August 2nd 19, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 3:23:06 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I haven't seen any posts by Joerge in a while now. I wonder if he's okay. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Mountain lion? Bad batch of Weizenbock? Should we call 911?

-- Jay Beattie.
Old August 2nd 19, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/1/2019 5:23 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I haven't seen any posts by Joerge in a while now. I wonder if he's okay. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Cheers

Cameron Park mountain lions say Joerg was [burp] tasty!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old August 2nd 19, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Earls61[_2_]

His web site is up......
http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Someone give him a call!
Old August 2nd 19, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 2/8/19 1:14 pm, Earls61 wrote:
His web site is up......
http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Someone give him a call!

No need to poke the bear.

--
JS
Old August 3rd 19, 04:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pH

On Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 3:23:06 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I haven't seen any posts by Joerge in a while now. I wonder if he's okay. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Cheers

Or Ron Wallenfang.
pH
Old August 3rd 19, 09:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, August 2, 2019 at 11:53:42 PM UTC+2, James wrote:
On 2/8/19 1:14 pm, Earls61 wrote:
His web site is up......
http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Someone give him a call!

No need to poke the bear.

--
JS

Although it would be nice to hear that he is OK it is healthy to hibernate every now and then. Maybe he didn't break anything for a while. Unlikely, I know, but possible...

Lou
Old August 3rd 19, 11:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 2/8/19 1:14 pm, Earls61 wrote:
His web site is up......
http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Someone give him a call!

No need to poke the bear.

-- JS

Although it would be nice to hear that he is OK it is healthy to
hibernate every now and then. Maybe he didn't break anything for a
while. Unlikely, I know, but possible...

You mean he's closed up shop until next spring!? I've always felt it
was a good idea, you know how it goes, wake up in March and think
"****it, I'll have a lie in until May".

Old August 3rd 19, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2019-08-01 15:23, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I haven't seen any posts by Joerge in a while now. I wonder if he's okay. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Thanks for the concern, guys. I took a bad spill on the road bike.
Handlebar broke in half, I've posted photos in another thread.

Since it came without warning I couldn't brace myself for this event so
my T-shirt and some belly skin became snagged by the now open piece of
pipe, couldn't wriggle myself free in time and ... SMACK ... onto the
pavement I went. Then the bike followed and smashed into my left foot
which pretty much immobilized me for a long time.

Oh well, could have been worse. If this happened on a 40+ mph downhill
before that spot I would be in really bad shape or not here anymore.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/