A flame!

Old November 5th 03, 05:46 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default A flame!

I got my first flame on my web feedback page today! Predictably enough it
was from an inarticulate speedophile with no positive suggestions to offer.
According to another feedback message, P**l Sm*th is also going to comment
on the 12mph Comedy Web Page rebuttal at
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/We...ents/SafeSpeed - that
should be interesting as he was unable to advance a single convincing
argument in the lengthy thread hereabouts. But let's not hold our breath,
the 12mph page was taken down "pending revision" some months ago, and given
that Joksch has asked Sm*th not to mention his name the whole "proof" might
be a bit tricky ;-)

--
Guy
===
Old November 5th 03, 06:19 PM
Simon Mason

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
I got my first flame on my web feedback page today! Predictably enough it
was from an inarticulate speedophile with no positive suggestions to

offer.
According to another feedback message, P**l Sm*th is also going to comment
on the 12mph Comedy Web Page rebuttal at
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/We...ents/SafeSpeed -

that
should be interesting as he was unable to advance a single convincing
argument in the lengthy thread hereabouts. But let's not hold our breath,
the 12mph page was taken down "pending revision" some months ago, and

given
that Joksch has asked Sm*th not to mention his name the whole "proof"

might
be a bit tricky ;-)

I e-mailed Paul Smith to ask him what joke shop he got the head that he's
wearing in his photo. I want one.

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Old November 5th 03, 06:38 PM
Tony Raven

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

I e-mailed Paul Smith to ask him what joke shop he got the head that he's
wearing in his photo. I want one.

I can see why ;-)
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page31.html

Tony

Old November 5th 03, 06:53 PM
Simon Mason

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

I e-mailed Paul Smith to ask him what joke shop he got the head that

he's
wearing in his photo. I want one.

I can see why ;-)
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page31.html

LOL! I wouldn't mind his voice though, he sounds like Leslie Phillips
compared to me - I could have gone much further if I hadn't sounded like a
docker.

Simon

Old November 6th 03, 04:16 AM
Dave Kahn

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:46:21 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

I got my first flame on my web feedback page today! Predictably enough it
was from an inarticulate speedophile with no positive suggestions to offer.

Excellent! Are you going to publish it?

--
Dave...
Old November 6th 03, 11:31 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Dave Kahn wrote:

Excellent! Are you going to publish it?

I would if he'd had the guts to give a real name.

--
Guy
===
Old November 6th 03, 03:33 PM
Dave Kahn

Dave Kahn wrote:

Excellent! Are you going to publish it?

I would if he'd had the guts to give a real name.

What a loser!

--
Dave...