you people are gay

Old November 18th 04, 03:25 PM
Jack Hollis

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:44:25 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Question 1: Why would anyone else care what ****ing music you listen to?

Question 2: What is the purpose of sharing that information?

Could it be that someone asked for it?
Old November 18th 04, 04:33 PM
Donald Munro

MagillaGorilla wrote:
1. Why stop with music - why not suggest a new flavor ice cream I can
try or a new color bath towel I can buy?

What about doughnuts.

Old November 18th 04, 04:33 PM
Donald Munro

Old November 18th 04, 04:40 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:44:25 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:

the 9th

Aah, the 9th! Beautiful.

but are you invading Poland?

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Old November 18th 04, 04:45 PM
h squared

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Question 1: Why would anyone else care what ****ing music you listen to?

you didn't post your list i am waiting and waiting here.

Question 2: What is the purpose of sharing that information?

it's fun to talk about music. you seem to not like it 'cause there's
nothing to argue about (so instead you start this thread so you can keep
arguing...) but one of the appeals of rbr to me is the pointless
bull**** opportunities it affords.

heather

Old November 18th 04, 05:06 PM
Tim Lines

MagillaGorilla wrote:

You people turn a thread into the kind of music you listen to while
riding like it's some real great discussion, and respond with 3.47
billion posts, each one of you faggots telling everyone else what music
they listen to.

Question 1: Why would anyone else care what ****ing music you listen to?

Question 2: What is the purpose of sharing that information?

You people are still in the 9th grade intellectually. And you're also gay.

And this is a sparkling bit of emotional maturity in its own right.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply

Old November 18th 04, 05:12 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:40:46 -0500, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:
but are you invading Poland?

Tonight I will with fiery rapture approach my shrine and hasten on my
way, joyful as a hero to victory.

(spinning class in one hour).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

the final word on helmets loki General 18 November 15th 04 06:12 AM
Sound familiar Bob Mountain Biking 12 March 9th 04 01:38 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
[OT] Speeding motorist - "It's unfair" Tim Woodall UK 95 August 9th 03 09:28 AM