Trainers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 28th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jorg Lueke

Default Trainers

As I complete my recovery, and in general to deal with the darkness of
Northern winters I'm looking into bike trainers. My LBS stocks a
magnetic model and two with fluid resistance (the deluxe version lets
you tilt from side to side). The guy says 70% of their sales is the
basic fluid trainer as it gives you realistic resistance unlike the
magnetic type. My brother also recommended against the magnetic
though he prefers the whole spin bikes.

What are people's thoughts? Assuming usage of 5 hours per week during
the dark months of December-February (sometimes icy March) is it worth
the $300-$350?

TRAINERS AND MORE TRAINERS [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 26th 05 05:14 PM
Mag Trainers spiz Australia 2 November 9th 04 12:53 PM
Mag Trainers spiz Australia 1 November 8th 04 01:04 AM
Trainers -- 1Up USA HL Techniques 6 October 19th 04 11:27 PM