Mag Trainers

Old November 7th 04, 06:45 AM
spiz

Default Mag Trainers

Can anybody help by shedding some light on how effective magneti
trainers are and also is it true that they effectively "eat tyres"

Thanking you

Spi

--
spiz

Old November 7th 04, 07:17 AM
hippy

"spiz"
Can anybody help by shedding some light on how effective magnetic
trainers are and also is it true that they effectively "eat tyres"

They are only as effective as the person using it..
The old "you only get out what you put in" clause.
What specifically do you plan to do with it?

I have a rim trainer btw, so if mine was eating
tyres... I might need to check my user manual! ;-)

http://groups.google.com.au/groups?q=mag+trainer&hl=en

hippy

Old November 9th 04, 11:53 AM
AJS

"spiz" wrote in message

Can anybody help by shedding some light on how effective magnetic
trainers are and also is it true that they effectively "eat tyres"

I recently bought a Minoura hyperrim alloy rim drive. Done a few "rides" and
I am very happy with it.
Doesn't touch the tires.

AJS