'Add a Caption' Competition!

Old January 29th 12, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default 'Add a Caption' Competition!

I'm sure we have all seen Numbnuts Mason's picture;

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

In the fine tradition of Viz I think we should have an 'Add a Caption'
Competition!

* "Who just farted"?

* "These bib shorts are chaffing".

* "Oh no, I've followed through".

First prize is a weeks holiday in Hull. Second prize is two weeks
holiday in Hull....

University
Old January 29th 12, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

I'm sure we have all seen Numbnuts Mason's picture;

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

In the fine tradition of Viz I think we should have an 'Add a Caption'
Competition!

* "Who just farted"?

* "These bib shorts are chaffing".

* "Oh no, I've followed through".

First prize is a weeks holiday in Hull. Second prize is two weeks
holiday in Hull....

He looks like he's in the process of having a dump.

Old January 29th 12, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:15:38 -0000, "Mr. Benn" wrote:

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

I'm sure we have all seen Numbnuts Mason's picture;

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

In the fine tradition of Viz I think we should have an 'Add a Caption'
Competition!

* "Who just farted"?

* "These bib shorts are chaffing".

* "Oh no, I've followed through".

First prize is a weeks holiday in Hull. Second prize is two weeks
holiday in Hull....

He looks like he's in the process of having a dump.

I think that you are winning with that !!

It is that "concentration" which gives the game away..

Old January 29th 12, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 11:41:22 +0000, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

I'm sure we have all seen Numbnuts Mason's picture;

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

In the fine tradition of Viz I think we should have an 'Add a Caption'
Competition!

* "Who just farted"?

* "These bib shorts are chaffing".

* "Oh no, I've followed through".

First prize is a weeks holiday in Hull. Second prize is two weeks
holiday in Hull....

I had to pay £241 for the rose-tinting to be added to the lenses.
Old January 30th 12, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Man at B&Q

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...sunglasses-dan...

In the fine tradition of Viz I think we should have an 'Add a Caption'
Competition!

* "Who just farted"?

* "These bib shorts are chaffing".

* "Oh no, I've followed through".

"She obviously fancies me"

Old January 30th 12, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

I'm sure we have all seen Numbnuts Mason's picture;

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

In the fine tradition of Viz I think we should have an 'Add a Caption'
Competition!

* "Who just farted"?

* "These bib shorts are chaffing".

* "Oh no, I've followed through".

* "I should never have used a handyman to build a shed."

Old January 30th 12, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

wrote:

I'm sure we have all seen Numbnuts Mason's picture;

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

In the fine tradition of Viz I think we should have an 'Add a Caption'
Competition!

* "Who just farted"?

* "These bib shorts are chaffing".

* "Oh no, I've followed through".

* "I should never have used a handyman to build a shed."

* "I thought you could trust teachers."

Caption Competition drmofe Racing 12 July 28th 09 04:19 PM
Caption competition? (no prizes) DavidR[_2_] UK 5 May 9th 08 01:04 PM
Caption? Morgan Fletcher Racing 7 January 1st 05 01:29 PM
Bicycle Victoria Christmas Caption Competition craigster_jd Australia 8 December 21st 04 09:08 PM
Caption competition rogeratunicycledotcom Unicycling 64 December 5th 04 04:52 AM