35F and dropping...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th 04, 08:36 PM
Bill Baka

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:58:19 GMT, Peter Cole
wrote:

"Bill Baka" wrote

At the 15 miles out point I got hungry and there was nothing
in the backpack because I had planned for clothing and not
nutrition. Duh. Limping back home in a semi-bonk condition.

Bonking at 15 miles is all in your head. A healthy person should be able
ride much longer than that without depleting glycogen reserves.

It may have been that I decided to go out and ride after skipping
breakfast so I was running on reserve to begin with. Breakfast
really is a meal you don't want to skip.
Bill Baka