My first video: Bloody Shins

Old August 22nd 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

Default My first video: Bloody Shins

I finaly made a video! I was the only rider, and it was only at my
house, mostly my porch. I was in the process of gathering footage, but
I had already got about 15 minuites and decieded to make a video.

http://media.putfile.com/Bloddy-shins

the ridings not great but it's decent.

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

Old August 22nd 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ricky W

that was a cool little video. don't worry to much about the riding I
have seen worse. you are doing better then me because i haven't made a
viseo yet. I would have made a video a long time ago but i don't have
a video camera. how long have you been riding. i don't know if you
have got that gap from the porch to the sidewalk yet but it would make
me mad if i could keep landing beside of it and not get it.

--
Ricky W

Unicycle For Christ
my unicyclist.com names: lucky_8 and Ricky W
Ricky W's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12663

Old August 22nd 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

Thanks! I've been riding For maybe three or four months, it was three
months since I got my torker LX, but before that I could never jump
over the stiars and land it. I can make that gap with a rolling hop,
but in the video I was just trying to do 180s and stuff off of it so I
wasn't too concerned about making it. My parents get mad when I jump
off there because it wears down the plants, as you can see! they didn't
say anythig for the video though.

Old August 22nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

If you have a digital camera that can take video clips, that's all you
really need, and somone to film you, for a short video. Some of the
clips on my vid is from our digital camera. it would actually be easier
putting it onto the computer and you wouldn't have to break it into
clips. then you can just use Winows Movie maker if you want to put it
on the web.

Old August 22nd 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

By the way, I plan to make a longer video soon, when I get more footage
of me in different places.

Old August 23rd 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ricky W

when I get my dx I might make a short little one with my digital camera.
where can i get windows movie maker or any other movie maker at

Old August 23rd 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pinefresh

To post in gallery click gallery at the top then theres a link that says
your gallery then it's easy from there you just upload.

--
pinefresh

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. Based on
these axioms, a cat with peanut butter toast strapped to its back will
therefore hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.
pinefresh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12535

Old August 23rd 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

Ricky W wrote:
when I get my dx I might make a short little one with my digital camera.
where can i get windows movie maker or any other movie maker at

Windows movie maker is a simple little program that's pretty easy to
use, and you can make pretty good videos.You might not be able to do
some speciel effects, like mirroring a clip, but all of that ads
complicity. If you have a windows XP, then it should come on your
computer, i'm not sure if it comes on windows 98 or 95. You should be
able to find it in the start menu. I would suggest just taking a few
little clips and playing around with those fist, maybe make a trialer
or something. YOu will probably have to covert the clips before you
import them into the Movie Maker; there are plenty of free programs to
do so. I don't know a whole lot about actually converting the clips, my
dad just showed me how we do it. When in doubt, use the Help topics I
guess!

Thanks pinefresh, I'll try that.

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

New Muni Video featuring Rattlesnake Encounter!!! terrybigwheel Unicycling 12 May 22nd 06 10:59 PM
Jonny's New Video! chosen Unicycling 13 May 22nd 06 07:40 PM
Local Progression video (Falls City) jagur Unicycling 10 April 9th 05 09:31 AM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM