Levi should have won TdF?

Old August 11th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Default Levi should have won TdF?

why me? i'm NE preppy bohemian: degree, jewish german, spanish,
tunisian, lebanese, cuban, PR and god help us french from bayreux and
marseille. we all play baseball, race cars, and run white water.

Old August 11th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

On Aug 11, 10:18 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Donald Munro" wrote in message

m...

wrote:
As far as I know, Levi, unlike Tour winner and fan favorite
Joop Zoetemelk, is not Jewish. It's not all in the name.

datakoll wrote:
uh what was levi wearing for the VERSUS portraits?

a luftwaffe uniform?

He could wear a Luftwaffe uniform if he joined
the German air force today (and was German, but
that's not a good idea for a cyclist these days
with the the hypocritical hysteria emanating
from there).

Perhaps you meant an SS uniform.

Or perhaps you missed the allusion that Levi was flying?

well, fersure Levi is not French.

See How Levi Rolls Casey Kerrigan Racing 2 April 11th 07 04:30 AM
Levi? [email protected] Racing 30 July 10th 06 11:23 AM
Levi, what have you done for us lately? Hunter Racing 1 June 17th 06 10:28 AM
Levi Rick Roof Racing 15 June 12th 06 03:56 AM
Levi didn't know...? Jet Racing 17 July 26th 05 02:00 PM