OK to post here?

Old April 17th 04, 04:22 AM
SniffinVinyl

Default OK to post here?

Hi, just wondering if there are off-road cyclists here. I used to read and
post in off-road a few years ago when it was an alive but sometimes
controversial NG, but nowadays its like a ghosttown there.
Looks like moderation has killed it.

Sniffinvinyl

Old April 17th 04, 06:29 AM
SniffinVinyl

aah so thats where everybody went. I knew I was home again when I saw
Vandeman posts splattered all over the place.

Sniffinvinyl

"sittingduck" wrote in message
9.130...
"SniffinVinyl" wrote:

Hi, just wondering if there are off-road cyclists here. I used to read

and
post in off-road a few years ago when it was an alive but sometimes
controversial NG, but nowadays its like a ghosttown there.
Looks like moderation has killed it.

alt.mountain-bike is very active.

Old April 17th 04, 02:57 PM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

Unfortunately, the off road group is just that. I tried posting there a
cople times. it took a week to get two answers one time, the other time
it fell off the board unanswered..

There are MTB/ATB'ers here. And I've posted questions on the subject
here myself. Nobody has complained so far. .misc does stand for "general
category".

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Old April 22nd 04, 05:00 AM
georgehoward

Sniffinvinyl wrote:
Hi, just wondering if there are off-road cyclists here. I used to read
and post in off-road a few years ago when it was an alive but sometimes
controversial NG, but nowadays its like a ghosttown there. Looks like
moderation has killed it.
Sniffinvinyl

just catching up on older posts, and yes, some of us here also tast
dirt as well as playing cat and mouse with cars. now if we coul
just get the 'how to fix a flat' folk to learn to search posts i
tech corner..

-