replacement shins

Old March 16th 04, 06:08 PM
tom_edmonds

Default replacement shins

hi
does anybody know where i can get replacement shins from? it took me a
while before I could afford my 661's and my gusset pedals made a mess
of my shins, its got to the point where today I jumped over a metal
railing, and my trailing leg didnt quite make it, i took a patch of skin
off and theres jus white tissue there now (makes me feel sick), this
happened back in september, everytime i catch my shins on anything now i
i loose all the skin.
does anybody else have shins as messed up as mine?

--
tom_edmonds - level 10.... I've got 1 skill down

"Trials - limited only by the wallet"
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

Old March 16th 04, 06:16 PM
gpickett00

i bought sixsixone shinguards off of
http://jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=PG703B00 for only $20

| Attachment filename: 4x4 shin.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/197920|

gpickett00 - Level 2

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95 with our video
gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654

Old March 16th 04, 06:22 PM
tom_edmonds

yeah ive already got some 4x4's but its just its getting to the point
wheer im goin to have to wear them when i just go out without the uni