Fair Hills NRMA, Maryland ~Video~

Old May 31st 04, 03:53 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Default Fair Hills NRMA, Maryland ~Video~

Shot today with Jersey Action Riders at Fair Hills NRMA in Elkton, Maryland.
A fantastic and very large park (near 80 miles of singletrack and soon to be
over 120 combined with two other Deleware parks). The weather was great (72
F), the track dry, and the Cicadas singing. Check out the drone of the
Cicadas. It sounds like War of the Worlds and you can here it over the
music.

This is part one (the easy stuff).
High Bandwith: http://www.schnauzers.ws/fairhills.mpg (40 MB)

Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/fairhills.wmv (8 MB)

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old May 31st 04, 04:30 AM
Slacker

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Shot today with Jersey Action Riders at Fair Hills NRMA in Elkton, Maryland.
A fantastic and very large park (near 80 miles of singletrack and soon to be
over 120 combined with two other Deleware parks). The weather was great (72
F), the track dry, and the Cicadas singing. Check out the drone of the
Cicadas. It sounds like War of the Worlds and you can here it over the
music.

This is part one (the easy stuff).
High Bandwith: http://www.schnauzers.ws/fairhills.mpg (40 MB)

Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/fairhills.wmv (8 MB)

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Very nice. I thought you were going to smack into that one tree towards
the end.

Couple questions: Which one of your bike do you ride the most? And what
editing software do you use?

--
Slacker
Old May 31st 04, 12:29 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Slacker wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Shot today with Jersey Action Riders at Fair Hills NRMA in Elkton,
Maryland. A fantastic and very large park (near 80 miles of
singletrack and soon to be over 120 combined with two other Deleware
parks). The weather was great (72 F), the track dry, and the
Cicadas singing. Check out the drone of the Cicadas. It sounds
like War of the Worlds and you can here it over the music.

This is part one (the easy stuff).
High Bandwith: http://www.schnauzers.ws/fairhills.mpg (40 MB)

Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/fairhills.wmv (8 MB)

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Very nice. I thought you were going to smack into that one tree
towards the end.

Couple questions: Which one of your bike do you ride the most? And
what editing software do you use?

I did smack my right arm into it. I lowered the volume gain at that part so
you didn't hear the explatives that came from my mouth.

I tend to ride the Yeti Kokopelli Ultralight the most but it depends on the
terrain. We don't have huge drops and rocky technical around here so speed
between the trees is the most important thing. Most of the trails in the
tri-state area are wooded twisty single track with short steep uphills.
There really is no such thing as a long climb like you have out west. We
also have an abundance of log-overs and its easier for me to jump the
lighter bike over them. I see plenty of hardtails on the trais, but with
the rooty sections it would be murder on my back. At Wissahickon (the urban
park), I use an all-mountain bike because it's chewed up pretty bad there
and you have to play "dodge the hypodermic needles" from time to time.

For editing I use Adobe Premier with the Pinnacle Hollywood FX Gold plug-in.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old June 1st 04, 05:23 PM
fieldhdj

Ride-A-Lot:

Shot today with Jersey Action Riders at Fair Hills NRMA in Elkton,

Maryland.

I used to live about 8 miles from there. Boy, do I miss that place. What
Delaware parks are going to be folded in?

Thanks for the memories

Old June 1st 04, 05:46 PM
Ride-A-Lot

fieldhdj wrote:
Ride-A-Lot:

Shot today with Jersey Action Riders at Fair Hills NRMA in Elkton,
Maryland.

I used to live about 8 miles from there. Boy, do I miss that place.
What Delaware parks are going to be folded in?

Thanks for the memories

It is great. The Deleware parks ate White Clay and Middle Run.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws