BETA BETA

Old December 10th 04, 04:58 PM

Default BETA BETA

google ditched civilization's 1000 year old ledger form for passing on
references to knowledge in favour of something lookin' like twas
gestated over at hallmark.
This does nothing for anyone. Does it save gurgle $$$ for the
shareholders on whta is remember a free service costing ???
but education: zero!
the (barfretch) gamers? no tune!
the novitiate cant grok the field of view when searching, he needs
help, prodding-like loooking over 2-3 ledger weeks."hey, that's
something i was thinking about yesterday..."
a format change indicative of system devolution and decay. like the
perfumed pepsi.

sheeet! too pnuematic.
it sucks.

Old December 10th 04, 05:18 PM

on the other hand, the one i use to eat with-
i posted an appeal for canoe and hydrophone support for manatee
research in a yahoo manatee group. then searching for the 'ICJ' address
in sci.bio.ethology to include in the yahoo post brought a 1998 post
from portugal on hybridization of species screenside in google accessed
from yahoo.-not the ICJ but information I need or can use, 'seminal'
it's called realting to ICJ and the manatee research. Overnight,
several more useful references are screenside with the page accessed
from yahoo.groups. The new software doing research for me!!
BUT Yo Hal, turn off the expletive deleted toaster will you and bring
the ledger back??

Old December 13th 04, 09:33 PM

on sunday mornings ride downwind thru the boons-
occured to me that gurgle's staff lives on a math intelligence level
somewhat removed from the educational need person I'm refering to here
and from gurgle's perspective the existence of this educational need
population is kinda academic or one dimensional, that is, not
completely understood, or realized as important and then disregarded in
the final mix?

Real Sport In The News B. Lafferty Racing 54 December 10th 04 02:39 PM
beta of unicyclist.org leo Unicycling 24 July 3rd 04 10:39 AM
JC Coker Handle (revision Beta 3) john_childs Unicycling 12 May 7th 04 08:48 PM
JC Coker Handle (revision Beta 2) john_childs Unicycling 31 December 25th 03 08:20 PM