finally!

Old July 26th 03, 03:57 PM
henry

Default finally!

I've been wondering where Kristin has been....I'm glad she finally showed!

Old July 26th 03, 04:05 PM
Daniel Lieb

GET ROBIN WILLIAMS OFF MY TV!

How does Lance stand this guy?

Old July 26th 03, 04:18 PM
Pete

"Daniel Lieb" wrote in message ...
GET ROBIN WILLIAMS OFF MY TV!

How does Lance stand this guy?

Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It might
help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.

Pete

Old July 26th 03, 04:25 PM
David Corsi

yeah and the guy has been a huge supporter for years now, and of lance's
ride for the roses helping raise money for cancer research. further he
actually follows the sport in detail and rides a lot himself, he isn't just
there for the photo op but genuinely loves the sport.

WHAT A JERK GET HIM OFF THE SCREEN. ;-)

Old July 26th 03, 07:21 PM
Boyd Speerschneider

"Pete" wrote in news:bfu63m$igb67$1@ID-
194065.news.uni-berlin.de:

Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It might
help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.

Pete

No.

Old July 26th 03, 10:14 PM
Dashi Toshii

"RZ" wrote in message
Get Arnold and his gas hog Hummer off my TV!

Hummer's are good, gotta love a gas hog!

Dashii

Old July 27th 03, 08:13 PM
Pete

"Boyd Speerschneider" wrote in message
"Pete" wrote in news:bfu63m$igb67$1@ID-
194065.news.uni-berlin.de:

Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It

might
help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.

Pete

No.

Why not? (Assuming you do live in the U.S.)

Pete

Old July 27th 03, 09:02 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Pete" wrote in message

"Boyd Speerschneider" wrote in message
"Pete" wrote in news:bfu63m$igb67$1@ID-
194065.news.uni-berlin.de:

Yeah. It really sucks when high-profile Americans support cycling. It

might
help popularize the sport in the U.S., and we don't want that, do we.

Pete

No.

Why not? (Assuming you do live in the U.S.)

There is a school of thought that would like to keep bike racing in the
counterculture so as to dissuade Freds such as yourself from coming into the
ranks.