The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

Old November 27th 08, 01:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:CtidnR8t0b1wN7HUnZ2dnUVZ_tfinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Ed has a crush on me.

Get some smarts and who knows?

wait, if I get SMARTS you will have a crush on me? There's a better chance
of this.

OOOOO boy, it's time to dumb down

But if there's one thing I don't want from him is thinking I exist

You only exist ever so briefly as a phantom when I read your messages on
Usenet.

see my previous statement above for clarification about need for you to
perceive I exist

mk5000

"We came from Bethlehem, Georgia, bearing Betty Crocker cake mixes into the
jungle," ==Barbara Kingsolver, Poisonwood Bible

Old November 27th 08, 01:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:1d6dncemrJOzJbHUnZ2dnUVZ_jednZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Poor Marika couldn't think her way out of a paper bag let alone give us a
definition of philosophy. The most annoying thing about her though is her
sloppy writing, which may well result from her sloppy thinking. If you
don't have some rigor, you have got nothing but squishy-squashy, ever the
downfall of all women. She needs to find a sewing circle where she can
cackle like a hen with all the other hens.

Ooo burn....

I bet he imagines me stitching a nice tight miniskirt too

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro. That would cure you forever
of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god damn ****ing female bitch!

And put a period at the end of your sentences - you freaking moron!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 27th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
newsrSdnW6Jzd6hM7HUnZ2dnUVZ_qjinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I am saying they were one and the same.

no one cares what you are saying. That's not what we were talking about

They were both far left ideologies bent on mass murder.

pay attention

You do not have brains enough to edit my words.

and yet I possess a pointing device and a finger

Either leave them in full or go **** yourself!

Can I do both. Why does it have to be in the alternative.

As for what you are talking about, who the hell ever knows.

Ed,, your a retard, you could never understand what I was talking about

You seem to have a constipation of the mind.

It's yet somehow better than the condition you suffer from, which is no mind
whatsoever, which is what I generally pay, vis a vis you, except when
totally bored and need some amusement from the circus freak

It is better to say a bit too much than a bit to little.

Follow my example and you will never go wrong.

attacking wildly incorrectly.
Stalking mercilessly?

which one of the several other miscreant and malfeasant deeds do you want me
to emulate?
There's just too much bad example to decide which to folow net

Why not make yourself useful and tell us what this lester-mosley **** is
all about?

I'll say what I have said a billion times.
He's a young man who lives in Roanoke.
what else would you like to know.

mk5000

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...judson_190.jpg

Old November 27th 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:CtidnR8t0b1wN7HUnZ2dnUVZ_tfinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Ed has a crush on me.

Get some smarts and who knows?

wait, if I get SMARTS you will have a crush on me? There's a better
chance of this.

OOOOO boy, it's time to dumb down

Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at least a
modicum of intelligence.
[...]

Old November 27th 08, 01:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Either leave them in full or go **** yourself!

Can I do both. Why does it have to be in the alternative.

No, you can't do both. You are only good for ****ing since you do not have
any brains at all.
[...]

You seem to have a constipation of the mind.

It's yet somehow better than the condition you suffer from, which is no
mind whatsoever, which is what I generally pay, vis a vis you, except when
totally bored and need some amusement from the circus freak

Sure, but we both know that you are nothing but a ****ing female and only
good for that one thing. Why even pretend that you have a mind - which of
course you don't.
[...]

I would like to know why he is legend, you god damn dumb ****ing female!

Old November 27th 08, 01:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:jpGdnWTqnoWycbDUnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro.

OMG God OMG you REALLY ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT ME

ADMISSION AGAINST INTEREST

you have to get other people to do your work for you don't you, nicrosoft

That would cure you forever of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god
damn ****ing female bitch!

why do you believe I am a liberal

In any event,why do you think that rape cures anyone of anything or that a
race specific assault would thus incline someone.
Moreover, why do you believe you know my race

And put a period at the end of your sentences - you freaking moron!

absolutely not. ............ I will put them at the beginning

mk5000

"Gary in recent years had observed, with plate tectonically cumulative
anxiety, that population was continuing to flow out of the Midwest and
toward the cooler coasts.... Gary wished that all further migration [could]
be banned and all Midwesterners encouraged to revert to eating pasty foods
and wearing dowdy clothes and playing board games, in order that a strategic
national reserve of cluelessness might be maintained, a wilderness of taste
which would enable people of privilege, like himself, to feel extremely
civilized in perpetuity."--Jonathan Franzen, Corrections

Old November 27th 08, 02:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

" Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at
least a modicum of intelligence.

You are a hermit. You are not allowed to like gurlz

sorry

Do you think Condoleeza Rice will endorse John McCain finally?

Do you think she is hawt?

mk5000

"it's mostly posturing. A tragedy rewritten as a farce." --Jonathan Franzen,
Corrections

Old November 27th 08, 02:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:X6udnVT2v5ooNbHUnZ2dnUVZ_oDinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

The God of the Christians is Three Persons in One. Therefore, He is not a
hermit.

The trinity is only a valid concept in some christian religions, but not all

Three, clap, three, clap, three persons in one.

It's one of the amazing mysteries of religion, that god can be a trinity but
still be a hermit that ignores you.

If he weren't a hermit, god would still abhor you but at least this gives
him a reason

THis is why you haven't been able to communicate with him he wants no
part of you and his dedication to the anchorite life is true unlike yours

God communes with His Son and the Holy Ghost all the time. Jeez, do I have
to explain EVERYTHING to you!

It is way above your head to understand how he can be communing and still be
a hermit. You've tried to come up with a justification to explain your
allegation about being a hermit but still communing with the usenet
community. But as you are not god, there's no mystery to it. You are a
liar and a self deceving cretin. That's the size of it Ed.

The whole bit in fact

o great, from huffington
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/1...gon-panel.html

Pentagon Panel: Joe Biden Right About Crisis »

Wired | October 27, 2008 at 12:58 PM

The McCain campaign pounced the other day, when Joe Biden said that
his running mate would be tested by an international crisis. But the
chairman of a key Pentagon advisory panel is sounding a similar
warning, telling the next administration to "prepare for a likely
first-270 days crisis."

Veteran Pentagon consultant Michael Bayer, chairman of the Defense
Business Board, told his fellow panelists that the new president's
inner circle should "set aside time in transition to identify the
planning, gravitas and...

Old November 27th 08, 02:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
marika

Default The Dilemma of Ed Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

The God of the Christians is Three Persons in One. Therefore, He is not a
hermit.[...]

See http://www.thebricktestament.com/books/holy_trinity.html.

so CUTTTTTTTTTTTE

do you think they have a 12 pack of apostles?

mk5000

"six days a week several pounds of mail came through the door, and since
nothing incidental was allowed to pile up downstairs - since the fiction of
living in this house was that no one lived there - Enid faced a substantial
challenge. She didn't think of herself as a guerilla , but a guerilla was
what she was. By day she ferried materiel from depot to depot, just ahead
of the governing force. By night, beneath a charming but too dim sconce at
a small table in the breakfast nook, she staged various actions: paid
bills, balanced checkbooks, "--Jonathan Franzen, Corrections

Old November 27th 08, 02:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Nov 25, 7:58*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 23, 11:56 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

In the off chance your remark above was referring to Ed Dolan the Great,
the
only salient point is your "of sorts", but that does not really cover it.

The Dilemma of Tom Sherman JimmyMac General 150 December 4th 08 06:30 PM
a traffic dilemma recycled-one General 19 June 5th 06 04:15 AM
CSC dilemma Kurgan Gringioni Racing 27 July 4th 05 09:51 AM
My dilemma. Sigurd Unicycling 5 September 9th 04 08:17 AM