The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29th 08, 05:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"marika" wrote in message
[...]
So, how do you feel you faired [fared]? I mean outside of all the
negative comments you get.

A negative comment only confirms Me in My Greatness! Whenever anyone agrees
with me about anything, I am shocked.

there must be someone who hasn't kill filed you besides me and Jimmy

Tom Sherman, to his credit, has never kill filed me - or anyone else either
as far as I know. He is almost as Great as I am.

Who can withstand My Greatness? Wanting to be nice and receive favorable
comments mark you as the dumb female that you are. What the **** are you
doing on Usenet anyway? Now go away and quit bothering us intellectuals -
you twit!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

The Dilemma of Tom Sherman JimmyMac General 150 December 4th 08 06:30 PM
a traffic dilemma recycled-one General 19 June 5th 06 04:15 AM
CSC dilemma Kurgan Gringioni Racing 27 July 4th 05 09:51 AM
My dilemma. Sigurd Unicycling 5 September 9th 04 08:17 AM