Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

Old September 25th 05, 04:08 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

I know all I will ever want to know about recumbents and so there is no
point in hanging out on this freaking newsgroup any further. I am only being
saddled with all the idiots and morons anyway of which all newsgroups are
mostly composed.

Any of you who think it is worthwhile to post to ARBR have rocks in your
head. There is no greater waste of time than bothering with Usenet. It is
for imbeciles.

I shall now only commune with myself as I should have done in the first
place. My Greatness is not for the midgets and dwarfs of Usenet. I leave you
to yourselves. May you all fornicate with one another until kingdom come and
thereafter burn in everlasting hellfire!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 25th 05, 05:52 AM

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 22:08:41 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

I know all I will ever want to know about recumbents and so there is no
point in hanging out on this freaking newsgroup any further. I am only being
saddled with all the idiots and morons anyway of which all newsgroups are
mostly composed.

Any of you who think it is worthwhile to post to ARBR have rocks in your
head. There is no greater waste of time than bothering with Usenet. It is
for imbeciles.

I shall now only commune with myself as I should have done in the first
place. My Greatness is not for the midgets and dwarfs of Usenet. I leave you
to yourselves. May you all fornicate with one another until kingdom come and
thereafter burn in everlasting hellfire!

If the sound of two hands is clapping, then the sound of one is of
waving goodbye. Best of luck contemplating your navel, ed.

jim

Old September 25th 05, 06:39 AM
R.D.S.

Oh ****ing please, I've been checking this NG out for less than a week
and even I know this ain't happening. He couldn't stand the thought of
not checking in to see the reactions to his "final farewell"

Notice I top posted Ed just to **** you off. You see I know how to feed
the Trolls and bring them out from under their bridge............

Come on now, post a reply, you know it's killing you not to..........

In article ,
says...

Old September 25th 05, 02:47 PM
Jeff Grippe

Bye.

Old September 25th 05, 04:07 PM
nget

Jeff Grippe Wrote:
Bye.

Leaving so soon Jeff,I barely got to know you. Are you sure you won't
change your mind?

--
nget

Old September 25th 05, 06:15 PM

wrote:

[...]

It seems to only be an opinion on your part Jim.In another thread Ed
wrote,"Riding a recumbent is all about fun.It is just about the most
enjoyable thing that it is possible to do.Everytime I go out on my
recumbents,I marvel at how comfortable they are and how easy it is to
get around on them.The rest of the world does not know what it is
missing".
What can I say,maybe you Jim should contemplate your navel?

I saw the same message you did. Pity was that over the recent past
there weren't more of them and less of the other.

I take it your navel has lint in it.

jim

Old September 25th 05, 07:18 PM
LoGo USA

Hey gang -

wrote, simply, but still apparently confusing one
simpleminded reader:

Bye.

Should that have been: 'Bye, NGET[1]; hello again,
nget'? How odd that as the NGET is at long, long
last leaving us (perhaps!), nget has gnow suddenly
become much more prolific than he/she/it/they
has/have been in months.

It is interesting to look back over the apparent
relationship between nget and the NGET. The nget
persona "hides behind" a user gname and webposts at
ARBR via Cycling Forums (making his/her/its/their
actual email address obscure at best). He/she/it/they
would seem to be an uneducated common laborer who
has set gnew standards for wretched formatting of
messages and misspelling, as well as grammar and
punctuation errors. Aren't those all things the NGET
has repeatedly declared he despises, and for which he
has (way too often!) damned and demeaned most other
ARBR posters?

Yet nget and the NGET have constantly, consistently
remained a mutual admiration society all year, much
thicker than Beavis and Butthead, eagerly striving
side by side to battle top posters, liberals, one
other particularly prolific person and a poopy poet,
as well as all recklessly racing recumbent cyclists -
especially the gnotoriously evil Johnny GnoCom. Is it
profound, mysterious or merely 'sui generis'[2] that
these two posters, as different as Dr. Jekyll and
Mr. Hyde could have so much in common - well, sort of
like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? So much alike and yet
so different, almost as if those differences were a
conscious effort...

Is it possible that the NGET has actually tried to
come through on one of his 'promises'? Remember this
from the 'Milestone... Appoaching [sic]' thread?:

I am planning to change my persona on this newsgroup
in the very near future as well as my email
address... Stayed [sic] tuned!

Following Ed Gin's example, I am hereby offering $10
for firm proof that nget and the NGET are gnot the
same person. Unlike Mr. Gin, however, I will be very
explicit about what is required: copies of birth
certificates for both 'persons' mailed directly from
the state or national agencies, and complete info for
at least one credit card for each (type, number, the
3-digit code on rear, expiration date and current
billing address).

But, hey, does anybody really care who or what nget
is as long as he/she/it/they makes a gnominal effort
to be reasonably gnice?

[1]: NGET is a (perhaps oxymoronically unpronounceable)
anagram for: Nasty, Gratingly Egregious TROLL
[2]: M-W lists 'peculiar' as a synonym for this Latin
phrase.

Regards,
Wayne [gnot Tom, in spite of the footnotes!]

Old September 25th 05, 10:20 PM
nget

wrote:

[...]

Lol,there is no lint right now I just checked.Not every post has to
please me or live up to my standard.I have learned in life to take the
bad with the good for that is the way for man while he yet lives.

--
nget

Old September 25th 05, 11:08 PM
nget

LoGo USA Wrote:
Hey gang -

wrote, simply, but still apparently confusing one
simpleminded reader:

Bye.

Regards,
Wayne The Poopy Poet
Now just who is in your gang Wayne,I mean besides up yer bum bum
slugger?
Jeff just said bye.He never provided any text for that word.When
someone says bye I would think they are leaving.If you are wondering
why I am not responding to the rest of your post,it is because you
really didn't say anything that is of any interest.

--
nget