Thick as a Brick Yanks

Old October 31st 04, 10:13 PM
BCL

Default Thick as a Brick Yanks

Vy are you not speeking in der deuch

http://www.bikehighway.com/emailnews.htm

Regards
Bruce
Old October 31st 04, 10:48 PM
DaveB

BCL wrote:
Vy are you not speeking in der deuch

http://www.bikehighway.com/emailnews.htm

Regards
Bruce

Always loved the T-Shirts in Salzburg that said "There are no kangaroos
in Austria".

DaveB

Old November 1st 04, 12:50 AM
Peter McCallum

DaveB wrote:

BCL wrote:
Vy are you not speeking in der deuch

http://www.bikehighway.com/emailnews.htm

Regards
Bruce

Always loved the T-Shirts in Salzburg that said "There are no kangaroos
in Austria".

DaveB

http://www.blather.net/****egeist/000085.htm
Wed May 14, 2:13 PM ET
VIENNA, Austria - Who said there are no kangaroos in Austria?
Those struggling to distinguish the small alpine country in Europe from
Australia were dealt a blow when a kangaroo was hit by a car and killed
in central Austria...

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Old November 1st 04, 12:06 PM
fred nieman

BCL wrote:

Vy are you not speeking in der deuch

http://www.bikehighway.com/emailnews.htm

Regards
Bruce

Aqualung
Old November 2nd 04, 04:27 PM
John Everett

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:13:30 +1100, BCL wrote:

Vy are you not speeking in der deuch

http://www.bikehighway.com/emailnews.htm

Regards
Bruce

While this Yank can actually find Oz on a globe, many can't be
bothered with small details such as a minor country way round on the
other side of the world (even if you do speak English...sort of). ;-)

BTW, we Yanks really appreciate Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Portia De
Rossi, etc. Thanks! :-)

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3
Old November 2nd 04, 07:33 PM
kingsley

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:48:53 +1100, DaveB wrote:

Always loved the T-Shirts in Salzburg that said "There are no kangaroos
in Austria".

I bought one of them

-kt

Old November 2nd 04, 09:05 PM
flyingdutch

John Everett Wrote:

BTW, we Yanks really appreciate Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Portia De
Rossi, etc. Thanks! :-)

[/url]

good. you can 'ave em!
and as a bonus we can also give you free set of steak knives and
bum-wiping attachment for your prez, our very own man of steel, Joh
Howard.
As Kerry rides campag, he gets my vote.

one cog, one go

--
flyingdutch

Old November 2nd 04, 09:56 PM
Paul J

I heard something about some election thingy somewhere the other day.
Can anyone confirm?

--
Paul J

Old November 3rd 04, 12:09 AM
BCL

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:06:58 +1100, fred nieman
wrote:

Aqualung

Stand Up when you say that

Regards
Bruce
Old November 3rd 04, 04:17 AM
DRS

"BCL" wrote in message

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:06:58 +1100, fred nieman
wrote:

Aqualung

Stand Up when you say that

Oh, give him the Benefit of the doubt.