Memorial for a Hero - We bid you adieu, oh beloved Gazzalodi.

Old March 17th 05, 01:19 AM
Fuego

Default Memorial for a Hero - We bid you adieu, oh beloved Gazzalodi.

After seeing the thread asking about the gazz being discontinued, I'm
quite saddened. This thread shall serve as a final electronic resting
place for our favorite MUni tire. I'm going to go buy one from my LBS
and put it in an altar in my basement. Until my current tire wears out,
that is.

This sucks, though. Is the arrow wyde byte going to replace the gazz?
Only time will tell.

--
Fuego - Unicycle Ninja

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old March 17th 05, 01:23 AM
john_childs

At least spell it right.
It's Gazzaloddi.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

Old March 17th 05, 01:25 AM
James_Potter

I never even got to ride on one....

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old March 17th 05, 01:27 AM
Catboy

I sense a great disturbance in the force. As though a thousand riders
everywhere screamed out and were suddenly silenced.

I feel the pain. The best tire I ever did ride/own. It will be missed.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

"I'm too sexy for the world of the living." - TheObieOne3226

Old March 17th 05, 01:31 AM
Fuego

john_childs wrote:
*At least spell it right.
It's Gazzaloddi. *

Track has Fried my brain...

I reverantly apologize to the god of MUni tires.

Stupid edit times.

Old March 17th 05, 01:49 AM
KcTheAcy

Is it worth it to buy an extra one (or 2). Will there resale valule
increase?

--
KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

--Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old March 17th 05, 01:54 AM
gerblefranklin

Well, ce la vie. I gave away a virtually new gazz 4 or 5 months ago,
too. I would've liked to get a few gazzes stored up, but in the end, I
already have an alternative tire picked out, which I guess I'll just
have to stick with. I may buy a gazz to keep in the basement, but
otherwise, I won't miss them.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Nick's main man.

"Democracy is just a word when the people are starving"-Immortal
Technique

* I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
me) *

Old March 17th 05, 01:57 AM
brockfisher05

dont you think maybe nokian will bring out someother tire?

--
brockfisher05 - TEAM YAMS LEADER

THE YAM FATHER

ADD ME AT:
brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old March 17th 05, 02:28 AM
James_Potter

I wish I had gotten to try one once before they were gone. I've heard
great things about them.... oh well. I'll try it one day, I KNOW IT.

gerblefranklin wrote:
*Well, ce la vie. *

-c'est- la vie. ( :

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old March 17th 05, 02:36 AM
gerblefranklin

James_Potter wrote:
*-c'est- la vie. ( : *

Funny you should mention that. I knew it was spelled wrong, but this
strange sensation of boundless apathy overcame me, with regard tot eh
french language. Funny, since it still hasn't left.