Vote For Moderating the Group

Old September 23rd 05, 09:30 PM
Tom Kunich

Default Vote For Moderating the Group

I think that we need the group to be moderated or else we'll just lose
it to the nutjobs.

rec.bicycles.racing used to be a great group but it has really run
downhill.

I'd be willing to moderate the group if you wouldn't mind a 2 day delay
over weekends. Or maybe someone else can act as co-moderator?

Old September 23rd 05, 09:37 PM
Jim Flom

"Tom Kunich" wrote ...

I'd be willing to moderate the group

Does anybody else find this offer amusing?

JF

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Old September 23rd 05, 09:49 PM
Geraard Spergen

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
oups.com...
I think that we need the group to be moderated or else we'll just lose
it to the nutjobs.

rec.bicycles.racing used to be a great group but it has really run
downhill.

I'd be willing to moderate the group if you wouldn't mind a 2 day delay
over weekends. Or maybe someone else can act as co-moderator?

A lot of us consider you to BE one of the nutjobs.

Old September 23rd 05, 09:52 PM
Neil Brooks

"Jim Flom " wrote:

"Tom Kunich" wrote ...

I'd be willing to moderate the group

Does anybody else find this offer amusing?

Answer 1) Bush wants to investigate the Federal government's delays in
responding to Katrina, too.

Answer 2) Who's gonna' moderate Kunich?
Old September 23rd 05, 09:53 PM

Tom Kunich wrote:
I think that we need the group to be moderated or else we'll just lose
it to the nutjobs.

Isn't it interesting how the nutjobs always perceive that everyone else
is a nutjob?

Old September 23rd 05, 10:02 PM

Jim Flom wrote:
"Tom Kunich" wrote ...

I'd be willing to moderate the group

Does anybody else find this offer amusing?

It's a very clever feint, insuring that no one will take
any effort to moderate the group, by raising the specter
of what could happen if the Supreme Ruler were to abuse his
authority. This way, Kunich, the past master of digression,
pre-empts any attempts to rein him or us all in, and shows
that he is truly a Defender of Freedom. Because only by
threatening to destroy freedom can we save it.

It's positively Karl Rovian in its fiendish ingenuity.
All hail KUNICH, for he is the master of bureaucratic warfare,
of a subtlety that even Verbruggen could not aspire to.

Old September 23rd 05, 10:24 PM
Stu Fleming

Tom Kunich wrote:
I think that we need the group to be moderated or else we'll just lose
it to the nutjobs.

rec.bicycles.racing used to be a great group but it has really run
downhill.

Going downhill is part of bike racing.
Old September 23rd 05, 10:43 PM
TM

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
oups.com...
I think that we need the group to be moderated or else we'll just lose
it to the nutjobs.

rec.bicycles.racing used to be a great group but it has really run
downhill.

I'd be willing to moderate the group if you wouldn't mind a 2 day delay
over weekends. Or maybe someone else can act as co-moderator?

I'm giving Kunich the benefit of the doubt that someone is spoofing his
account.

I, for one, believe that he's just not that way. Of course, I thought JF
was Canadian...