RIDE le Tour guide

Old June 29th 07, 02:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Default RIDE le Tour guide

Anyone got one of these yet? I've tried a couple
of newsagents here in the west and they've not turned
up yet. I was supposed to be out on the 25th.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.
Old June 29th 07, 03:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_158_]

DeF Wrote:
Anyone got one of these yet? I've tried a couple
of newsagents here in the west and they've not turned
up yet. I was supposed to be out on the 25th.

No sign of it at my local as of yesterday.. melb.

--
gplama

Old June 29th 07, 03:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_292_]

gplama Wrote:
No sign of it at my local as of yesterday.. melb.

Off down the shops later this arvo, I'll try to remember to file a
report later.

--
cfsmtb

Old June 29th 07, 03:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych[_57_]

DeF Wrote:
Anyone got one of these yet? I've tried a couple
of newsagents here in the west and they've not turned
up yet. I was supposed to be out on the 25th.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

If it's a Ride publication then it will be late. Guaranteed.

--
warrwych

Old June 29th 07, 04:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
RobM[_8_]

warrwych Wrote:
If it's a Ride publication then it will be late. Guaranteed.

I'm not sure that there will be a release through newsagencies this
year ...

http://www.ridemedia.com.au/TDFG_Orderform.jpg

--
RobM

Old June 29th 07, 04:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_159_]

RobM Wrote:
I'm not sure that there will be a release through newsagencies this year

http://www.ridemedia.com.au/TDFG_Orderform.jpg

oh... I guess all the same info is online anyways. Still nice to have
a touchy-feely thing to read though..

--
gplama

Old June 29th 07, 04:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cameron41

Just picked up a copy in South Melb

--
cameron41

Old June 29th 07, 04:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_160_]

cameron41 Wrote:
Just picked up a copy in South Melb

sweeeeet.

--
gplama

Old June 29th 07, 07:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_163_]

+++ copies stacked up at my local....

--
gplama

Old June 29th 07, 08:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Jun 29, 1:28 pm, gplama gplama.2sx...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
RobM Wrote:

I'm not sure that there will be a release through newsagencies this year

http://www.ridemedia.com.au/TDFG_Orderform.jpg

oh... I guess all the same info is online anyways. Still nice to have
a touchy-feely thing to read though..

I don't *generally* take a lappy into the crapper

RIDE TdF Guide DeF Australia 31 June 26th 06 03:36 AM
Ride guide for Melb - and perhaps other cities? Jono L Australia 1 January 17th 06 12:29 AM
Guide: Tour de France 2004 LIVE on the Internet Steve UK 8 July 8th 04 03:36 PM
Guide: Tour de France 2004 LIVE on the Internet Steve Australia 3 July 6th 04 07:05 AM
RR the tour guide ( ping Doug Taylor) Penny S Mountain Biking 2 September 15th 03 11:42 PM