got a hoggy

Old October 2nd 03, 02:52 PM
GILD

Default got a hoggy

ubersquish wrote:
* actually, the most fun i have with it is dropping it on things and
watching it bounce *

i'm sure the designers, manufacturers and distibutors of that machine
are just thrilled to hear that!
maybe u should mention this on the 'market research' thread

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
silence of our friends.
-- Martin Luther King Jr.

'this will only take a minute...(fixed)'
(http://www.burmacampaign.org.uk/actions/un.htm)
'and while u're in a good-deed-doing-mood...'
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com.)
'and just one more?pleez?'
(http://http://www.reuniteluna.com/email.php.)
JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

Old October 3rd 03, 12:58 AM
ubersquish

i rode about nine miles on it today, and would like to say that i will
never again try mounting while the tire's wet

--
ubersquish
ubersquish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4328

Old October 3rd 03, 05:08 AM
UNI GUY

yes yes far out of the loop I am,
but whats a hoggy???

--
UNI GUY - UNICYCLING OBSESSED
UNI GUY's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4084

Old October 3rd 03, 06:23 AM
evilewan

theres a 20" hoggy too isnt there?

how wide is it?

i heard that theres a 19x2.5 slick somewhere too but i never found one.

--
evilewan - death or glory

--
evilewan.

see the rec.sport.unicycling maintainance FAQ @
http://evilewan.unicyclist.com/
evilewan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1047

KH24 and tires Unicycle Unicycling 2 September 16th 03 02:21 AM
3.0 fireball on dirt? onefiftyfour Unicycling 11 September 5th 03 04:47 AM
24" Hoggy G john_childs Unicycling 2 July 11th 03 07:17 PM