RR: Losing her cherry (Klondike Bluffs)

Old November 29th 06, 06:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Default Exhaling Pleasure

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On 28 Nov 2006 20:29:01 -0800, "black"
wrote:

In my infancy of becoming a mountain biker, I would go as far to say
that I will mature into a fine beauty (albeit looks) and ride with
modest experts, or so I hope. As I believe one has to learn how to
walk before she/he can run.

Sporting my ever so SWEET embellished hot pink helmet, riding shoes,
and cushy gloves I set out to accomplish a new experience, which I
did. Feeling as if I were a speck of sand compared to the premature
Goliath I was faced with, I am proud to admit that I impressed
myself. Sure, I felt like exchanging a greasy breakfast for an empty
stomach, or a delictable bowl of fruit and oatmeal. Yet, I battled
through it, never doubting my determination just as I have done with
many challenges I have encountered; mentally, emotionally and
physically.

Ever so grateful for having patience, understanding, and kindness on
my side, I learned that he is truly a gem. Previous experiences
taught me intimidation--as a beginner--by arrogant, pompous, self
proclaimed (quasi) experts. Needless to say, I often found myself
retreating to the scared little girl I once was, trying to do
something that was unfamiliar and foreign to me. Not defeated,
rather inspired and ****ed off, I pulled up my bootstraps and
challenged myself, cause it WAS/IS all about me.

Whether I walked or rode, I got there, and had someone by my side
encouraging me with selflessness, presence and unspoken word.

I have learned to embrace every challenge and envelop myself with the
pleasure of crossing the unseen finish lines...whether obtained
seasoned, or as a babe in whatever I do. So, if you end up seeing a
girl walking, riding, or simply a flash of pink out of the corner of
your eye engaging in battle with a mound, mountain, or monster, think
back.

Its not about the finish, its all about the journey of getting there!

Ohhh! And, how succulent that Cherry was!

And your selfish pleasures are all that matters, right? You are sick.

You forgot to ask what she's wearing.

HTH, BS (just sayin'...)

Old November 29th 06, 03:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

[...]

Well, at least we know where YOUR mind is.

HTH, BS (just sayin'...)

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old November 29th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
black

You are sick.

As a matter of fact, YES. I think I am coming down with a cold.

And your selfish pleasures are all that matters, right?
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat").

Again, YES. Just as your selfish pleasure of working to create a
wildlife habitat that is off limits to humans. If it is off limits to
humans, may I ask why are you there? Moreover, who made you the
ecological/wildlife habitat police, that you feel a need to police the
internet to make snide comments? Interesting that you sit here and read
posts and reply, only to rant as well.

(I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

And, as for the auto-dependence, I didn't mountain bike up a hill in my
car...on a two lane highway, right?

Old November 29th 06, 10:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

black wrote:
[...]
Ohhh! And, how succulent that Cherry was!

Simply wonderful.

CC

Old November 29th 06, 10:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

black wrote:
You are sick.

As a matter of fact, YES. I think I am coming down with a cold.

And your selfish pleasures are all that matters, right?
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat").

Again, YES. Just as your selfish pleasure of working to create a
wildlife habitat that is off limits to humans. If it is off limits to
humans, may I ask why are you there? Moreover, who made you the
ecological/wildlife habitat police, that you feel a need to police the
internet to make snide comments? Interesting that you sit here and read
posts and reply, only to rant as well.

(I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

And, as for the auto-dependence, I didn't mountain bike up a hill in my
car...on a two lane highway, right?

Ummm, ignore that person. He's been posting more inane pap than the
frightpig for several years now and is almost as psychotic.

JD

Old November 30th 06, 02:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

black wrote:
[...]

Yeah, it's fun to play with the trolls every once in awhile but it's boring
as hell when people make habits out of it.

Greg

Old November 30th 06, 04:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Dave W

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

black wrote:
[...]

coming from you that is indde high praise.....too bad no one really cares
about your opinion

Old November 30th 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Dave W

"G.T." wrote in message

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

black wrote:
[...]

yep, that's whay I like pulling his chain...cuz it seems to me he's the
biggest troll in the batch....

now kindly remove your nose from his anus would you...it doesnt become you!

Old November 30th 06, 05:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

Dave W wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ummm, ignore that person. He's been posting more inane pap than the
frightpig for several years now and is almost as psychotic.

JD

coming from you that is indde high praise.....too bad no one really cares
about your opinion

And here we have, folks, a textbook example of "projection."

TYVM.

E.P.

Old December 1st 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On 29 Nov 2006 13:30:39 -0800, "black"
wrote:

You are sick.

As a matter of fact, YES. I think I am coming down with a cold.

And your selfish pleasures are all that matters, right?
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat").

Again, YES. Just as your selfish pleasure of working to create a
wildlife habitat that is off limits to humans.

Protecting wildlife is the OPPOSITE of selfishness. Another name for
it is "compassion".

If it is off limits to
humans, may I ask why are you there?

I'm not.

Moreover, who made you the
ecological/wildlife habitat police,

SOMEBODY needs to do it, since mountain bikers won't. All they care
about is their own selfish pleasures.

that you feel a need to police the
internet to make snide comments? Interesting that you sit here and read
posts and reply, only to rant as well.

(I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

And, as for the auto-dependence, I didn't mountain bike up a hill in my
car...on a two lane highway, right?

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Dick Pound vs. Don Cherry Ryan Cousineau Racing 8 March 19th 06 09:42 PM
Boonen Losing It Joe King Racing 4 February 28th 06 07:47 PM
pop goes the post cherry monsterman Australia 22 October 30th 05 05:32 AM
Cherry Pie Criterium S. Delaire \Rotatorrecumbent\ Recumbent Biking 2 January 7th 05 12:36 AM
SS cherry pop Duncan Mountain Biking 5 September 10th 04 04:45 PM